Unexpected Phone Call

*Ring Ring*

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Who the hell is ringing me at 6 AM. What normal human being is up at 6 AM? And what the hell will they want with me at 6 AM!!!??

I look down at my phone and see the name 'Camila' written across it. I rub my eyes because I've only been awake for like 5 seconds so I may be seeing things, but nope it still says Camila. Is she ok? Is she hurt? Does she need help?

"Hello, Camila?"

"hello, are you busy?"

"Well I was sleeping but I'm awake right now so nope."

"Sorry for waking you, I'll let you sleep."

"No, it's fine. What's up?"

"I've been asked out, and I know it may not seem important to you but I'm really nervous."
I couldn't speak. I tried to, but I just couldn't. It was like someone glued my mouth shut but I couldn't even let out a muffle. Is this what heartbreak feels like?
"Lauren?"

"Oh, um I'm happy for you." I weren't and I could never be happy for her if she goes out with someone else. It may be selfish of me but I want Camila to myself, even if it's not in a romantic way. I don't want to share her with anyone.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Who is it"

"Shawn Mendes"
Oh, you have got to be fucking joking right now. That dirty little rat asking out my Camila. Boy is going to get his arse kicked.

"Oh him."

"Why did you say it like that?" She asks.

"Well he hasn't got exactly a good reputation. You must know the stories about him fucking and chucking girls."

"Oh, so just like you."

"Where the hell have you got all this confidence from?"

"Since you started assaulting the boy that I like."

"So you like him now, well I'm sure you'll still like him when he fucks you and then throw you away like trash. Just like he's done to all of his past fucks."

"You're a hyporcrit you know that."

"How the fuck am I?"

"Well, I don't remember you staying with anyone that you've fucked. All you do is use people for your own disgusting pleasure. You don't care about anyone or about what you do. Or what is it, are you jelous? Is it because you want me and I don't want you.? I've seen the way that you look at me so don't try to deny it."

"And Camila, please tell me why I would want someone like you. I know all about your past and I know how much of a slut you truly are."
What the hell? Why the fuck did I say that? I'm an idiot. I'm a dick. I've ruined my only chance to get to know the girl that I've been crushing on for years.
I heard a beep indicating that she has ended the call and right now I can't describe how shit I feel. I shouldn't have said that.

Writer's note

Sorry.....
Anyway, have a good day/night!!!