CHAPTER 1:HEARTBREAKER

"Can I have two pepperoni pizzas please with coke" I told the waiter. I had been waiting for my best friend Andrea for half an hour now but she still hadn't arrived. I checked my phone again. No text. I called her but She didn't pick up. I was worried now. She hasn't ever stood me up before. As I was going to get up to cancel my order, I received a call. It was Andrea. "What happened?" "Sarah, I can't make it" she sounded very sad "why?" I asked "Josh" she said and bursted into tears
"I'm on my way" I said and hung up. The moment she said that loser's name I knew something was wrong.
I took my car to her house as fast as I could. I knocked at her door. Her mom opened the door with a concerned look "Sarah I think something is wrong, Andrea isn't speaking to me, she's been crying since morning"
"I'll go check. Don't worry Aunty"

I run upstairs and run towards her room. Her door was locked. "ANDREA ITS ME" I shouted. She opened the door and pulled me into a hug. She could not stop crying. "Sshhhh shhhh its okay it's okay" I tried to comfort her. I shut the door behind us and sat beside her at the end of her bed. "Tell me Andrea what happened?" I asked. Seeing Andrea cry so much almost bought me to tears. She's my best friend and I've never seen her cry so much. She had always been the strong one. "Josh's a jerk" she spoke "what did that jackass do?"
"Lara sent me this" she said showing a picture on her phone
It was a picture of Josh kissing a girl but the girl wasn't Andrea
The picture made me so angry. How could he do this!
"There's more" Andrea said
"He sent me this when I asked him about the pic" she added
She showed me the messages in which she asked him whether the picture was real and he replied saying "I break up with you."
That's it
How can someone even be so heartless.
I totally felt like kicking his balls hard. That mother fucker doesn't get to hurt my best friend like this
"He broke your heart. I'm going to break his face" I said and let me tell you I was very determined to do so
I hugged Andrea tight and gave her the pep talk
"Andrea, you're amazing and if that douche can't see that, he doesn't deserve you. I know him cheating on you really hurts but if this didn't happen to you today then you would've never found out and you would've been dating the biggest asshole on earth. You deserve someone who will treat you like you mean the world to him and to meet that person you will have to go through a lot of heartbreaks, so think of it like this- you're just one heartbreak close to your the one"
Andrea stops crying for some time and stares at the ground as the words come out of my mouth. She then looks at me for a while and hugs me as tight as she can. "I love you. I really needed to hear that. You know what, screw that douche bag. I'm too good for him"
"That's my girl" I said smiling.
"Oh by the way I got us pepperoni pizzas"
"Yayyyyyyy" Andrea screamed