CHAPTER 2: REVENGE

I walk in to my school thinking of the plan we made. I'm so ready to kick some ass I swear. That's when I see Andrea coming in. I run towards her and say "yo bitch wassup" "bruhhh I've never been so pumped up"
"Yeahhhh let's totally give that fucktard what he deserves" I said
"Oh BTW did you tell linda and soniya about it?" I asked
"Yes"
We walk in to the school and look around and I see Josh kissing a girl. That guy disgusts me
"I wonder how he didn't get herpes yet. YUCK"
"I know right?" Andrea said and we walked away
That's when we met Linda and soniya
"So what's the plan?"
They both asked together. We tell them the plan and the bell rang so we went to our respective classes. Luckily, Andrea and I were in the same class. Right after our first class we had gym class. Now this is when our plan starts. The moment the bell rang I rushed towards the staff room and put on my best 'I'm going to puke don't touch me' look. "Sir I don't feel quite well, I don't think I'll be able to attend today's gym class"
Thank god, he believed and let me go or else the plan would have gone for a toss
I went to the sick room as instructed. As soon as everyone went to the ground. I ran towards the boys locker room and searched for Josh's gym bag. I started panicking because I couldn't find it. But some how I did managed to spot his dirty red bag. I took out his clothes and laid it on the bench and then dumped in some itching powder. Then I took out his towel and stuck a chewed chewing gum to it. Surprisingly this guy loves himself even more than I thought he did. He carries a fucking face cream around. So I emptied the bottle of face cream and substituted it with a self tanner in extra dark. I then took out the beanie that he wore today and stuck another chewing gum to it. That's when I heard footsteps walking towards the gym. I froze. I didn't know where to go. That's when I heard Lydia talk to the boys, she was buying me some time to hide. So I quickly stuffed back everything in and ran into one of the shower rooms and placed an 'out of order sign' outside it. I hear the boys walk in and just try not to make any sound whatsoever because I'm clumpy AF.
Suddenly I hear someone try to open the shower room I'm in. My hearts starts beating fast, I didn't know where else to go. Thats when someone shouts "the shower doesn't work there doofis"
"Thank god" I whisper
I finally sneak out of the boys locker after everyone goes.
I wait for my friends next to the locker.
"So did you do it?" Soniya said running towards me
"Yessss. I'm just waiting for him to come out" and we both burst into laughter.
Andrea and Lydia arrive and we just talk about random things. That's when we see Josh walking out of the gym. Our eyes are glued to him but he looks totally normal. They all look at me and give me the 'did you even do it' look. "I did okay" I say. That's when we see Josh putting his face cream and we all burst into laughter. "JOSH LOOKS LIKE AN OOMPA LOOMPA" I say.
Everyone in the hall way starts laughing as he walks past the hallway
He runs to the bathroom but I bet he can't do anything about his face
We all make our way to math class and luckily Josh was also in our math class so that was fun because he kept on itching himself, at one point he was running around the class like a lunatic which got him a detention which according to me Serves him right.
At lunch we all sat at our table when Andrea walked towards Josh who was finding it very hard to stand in one place with all that itching powder in his pants and removed his beanie which stretched out the gum that was stuck to his hair.
His expression was priceless.
Andrea then kissed him on his cheeks and whispered "don't ever mess with me"