Niall Horan?

A/N Alright this is my first story that im uploading so give me a break. Im also currently sick so if this actually gets reads i'll make it interesting.

Chapter One

It is about two in the afternoon, and I am home alone bored as hell. I decide to go for a walk and expected the least.

I plugged in my headphones, and put the plugs in my ears. I put the Take Me Home album of One Direction on replay. I wasn't too big of a fan, but I kinda liked their music if I'm in the mood. As I got distracted looking at the trees that I walk by I didn't notice anyone was coming towards me, until they ran into me nearly knocking me to the ground.

"Hey watch it," I snapped.

"Sorry didn't see you there...."

"Confused much?" I basically spat.

"Well it's just most girls like you usually scream when they see me.."

"Sorry, but i'm not most of those girls"

"And why is that?" He put his hand on his hip.

Yup. Standing right in front of me is thE Niall Horan. Don't forget to pop the E.

"Because I don't personally know you." I put my hand on my hip mimicking him.

He laughed then I laughed. I started walking fastly away from him, I honestly don't know why.

I felt a hand on my back, and turned around to see him inches away from my face.

"That could change," He whispered.

We were sitting in a coffee shop, and he was trying to make small talk. Everytime I look at him he is staring at me. Just staring. I got uncomfortable and annoyed.

"Alright. Why are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Doing what?" He replied.

I looked at him unamused, and stern.

"Okay, okay. Do you really want to know what happened?"

"Please."

"Alright well, I was with the rest of the boys, and we were talking to some fans. I saw you walk by, and I was just stunned. I noticed you started walking away, so I ran to you."

*Nialls POV*

She just looked at me, and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You came to all this trouble just to talk to me?"

"Yes"

"You're crazy. You don't even know my name." She chuckled, and rolled her eyes.

I put my hand out.

"Niall." I said.

She took my hand and shook it.

"Starlight." She blushed.