Chapter 4

"Yeah, what?" I whiped away my tears and opened the door.

"Have you been crying?" Niall had said.

"What.. no..." I mumbled.

"You can tell me anything you know that right?"

"I know... it's just I don't think I can handle all of the other fans, and what not. I really like you Niall and I want to get to know you better as time allows."

He grew quiet for a moment, and I knew that was it.

"I-.."

"You know what just forget it. I shouldn't have said I like you this is foolish," I cut him off and started to walk away, brushing past him.

He grabbed my wrist bringing me around to be facing nearly centimeters away from his face.

"No." He breathed in hard breathes.

I looked down unsure of what was going on. After a few moments passed by I looked up at his face, just looking at him. His eyes could make you melt in less then a millisecond. His features are so breathtaking that no flaws stood out. Not realizing I was smiling while staring into his beauty, he chuckled. I looked down once more blushing. He tilted my chin up, and he leaned into me. He slowly laid his soft lips onto mine. After taking in what was happening I slowly started to react. Our lips moved together in sync like we were made for eachother. He took both my hands into his and enterwined our fingers. We broke apart and our foreheads were touching, both of us trying to gasp for air.

"I need you Starlight," He finally spoke. "I want you in my life. I want to be able to figure out all of the little things about you, while finding myself fall in love. I want to go on dates with you, and sneak out, and have the time of our lives. I want that all with you."

I was amazed at the words he was speaking. My heart pounding harder with every word.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"It would be my pleasure."

He took my hand and squeezed it, taking me back to the rest of the group. And then I had realized how nice I have had it. I need a fresh start, I thought. I need Niall.