Chapter 5

*Starlights POV* 2:34 am. 

I've been awake for awhile now making a mental list of all the things that would change in my life since im dating Niall Horan. The top things that seemed most important was popularity and getting hate. I've never really been a target to any bullies. It seems like im invisable to them. I never complained about that though. I've always had friends, but I was never that popular. Everyone knows of me, but not interactive with me. Niall did happen to go to my school, but he's a grade up. Everyone at my school cannot get enough of lies, drama, and budding into other peoples buisness, but I always never seemed to really care. With people knowing about Niall and I, things are going to be crazy. I wonder how things are so easy for him. I might as well get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a hectic day at school. Im sure of it.

7:04 am. *alarm going off*

Ugh. I hate waking up for school. I reach over for my phone and check my notifications, like I always do. 18,563 tweets to me, what the hell happened? Looking through my mentions I found a lot of "go kill youself he doesn't deserve you' and a lot of "AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE!' I went to Niall's page and he had tweeted me, "Sweet dreams to my new sweetheart, Starlight (; xoxo" I don't know if I should be angry, or happy. I realized that everyone at school probably saw this by now. I checked my texts. 89 unread messages. Mostly from people I didn't even know. Some told me to back off Niall and others asked me if they could hangout with me... and Niall? Goddness I am going to kill that boy at school.

I got ready for school doing my usual routine, and looked like this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=86642815 

I am in tenth grade and Niall is in eleventh so I can't drive yet, but he can. He texted me saying he was going to drop me off at school. I hope that won't turn into a scene...... funny. I heard him honk and I grabbed my bag, and was out the door. I can't really decide how the day is going to go so I guess I'll just have to deal with whatever happens. 

Niall parked into the back lot so no one would make any comotion. Right before we walked into the main building Niall grabbed my hand and gave me a reasuring smile. We walked in and everyone that was in it either moved to the left of the building or the right, making the middle an empty way. Everyone was looking from our faces to our hands. People started to whisper, and Niall started to walk up the isle. I stood frozen there, and Niall turned around towards me.

"You coming?" He smiled, and held out his hand for me.

"Of course," I whispered. I slowly took his hand while looking down, not wanting to see everyone watching us. 

Everything was starting to settle in. There were many fake girls asking me about Niall, but I just brushed it off. I soon started to feel good about this, until this one bitch decided to have a little chat with me before class.