Chapter 2

Chapter 2 enjoyy!

*Starlights POV*

"How did you get your name?" He asked.

Well really I had gotten my name because my parents said they just liked the name. They thought of it when they used to go out under the stars together. When I told him this he nodded. He was currently walking me home asking me as many questions as possible.

"Aren't the rest of the boys worried about you?"

"Nahh, I can handle myself." He smiled, and took my hand, and swung it back and fourth.

*Nialls POV*

"I love you Starlight"

"Niall you barely know me," She laughed.

"I don't care"

I really didn't. I saw her, and I instantly fell for her. I know it will take a while for her to come around, I'm not an idiot, but I knew she is feeling alone and I want to change that. I stopped walking, and when she realized it she turned to me looking into my eyes wth concern. I let go of her hand, and placed both of my hands holding her face.

*Starlights POV*

When we cupped my face I stood frozen still. I didn't know whether he just likes looking at me up close, or if he was about to kiss me. I took a step back making his arms go to his sides. I smiled, and looked down. He brought my chin up, and within second I could see him leaning in. I didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes. When our lips met I admit I felt a little more than a tingle. When we parted I still had my eyes closed debating whether or not I should be happy about it.