Chapter 3

*Nialls POV*

"Look at me, and tell me that you didn't feel anything," I demanded.

"Well I sure didn't" Harry came popping up from behind.

"Bloody hell." I murmured.

"Niall, you can't just leave and then not tell us where you are. Hi im Harry" He winked to Starlight.

"Im Starlight" She blushed.

This is why I don't like Harry intruding in my love life. He always manages to get the girl, and it's always the same story. 'She was all over me.' Please Harry no one is getting fooled. Im definite that I will make Starlight fall in love with me. Definite.

*Harrys POV*

I could tell in Nialls eyes that he really likes her, but what is he willing to do to get her? This should be fun.

"So are you guys an item?" I questioned.

"Nope just friends" She smiled to Niall.

"Is that right Niall?"

"Yup....." He looked annoyed.

"Then you don't mind if I ask you out then?"

"Well..."

*Starlights POV*

Did he really just ask me out? I mean he's cute and all, but he doesn't seem like the one for me. I don't want to say yes, but I don't want to be rude.

"So you do like Niall?"

"Mate stop" Niall had said.

"Just curious" Harry smiled.

"Just a bit" I looked at Niall, and I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Well then, you should come hang out with us, and the rest of the boys?" Niall asked.

"I'd like that"

He took my hand, and we all walked back to Harry's car. I felt a pair of eyes on me, so I turned around to see no one there.

"You alright?" Niall asked.

"Perfect."

"We're here!" Harry shouted.

To be honest I was scared meeting the boys. I don't exactly have many friends. I don't like to try to make friends. Everyone just seems so fake. I had a feeling that these boys aren't gonna be what I didnt want. Right before Harry could unlock the door a familiar Louis opened the door with a bottle of bubbles in his hand.

"AHHHHHHH I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" He was basically screaming on the top of his lungs while blowing bubbles in our faces.

"Louis it's only been a couple hours" Niall chuckled.

"Whos this?" Louis pointed to me.

"This is Starlight" Niall said and smiled.

"Oooh Niall's got a girlllfriendddd"

"Not quite yet bud" Niall said while patting Louis on the back.

We all went in, and I got to meet the rest of the boys. They were all extremely sweet, and very funny. I kinda had a churning feeling in my stomach. This didn't feel right. They are famous, and im not. I feel like im being pranked. Why would they want to be friends with someone like me? Why would Niall like me? How would I know that he doesn't have a girlfriend? As all of these thoughts were running through my head I found myself finding the nearest bathroom, and sliding down against the wall. I thought about the last three hours I've spent with Niall. We learned a lot about eachother, and yet I still felt like this is a joke. As a tear slid down my face I heard a knock on the door.

"Starlight?" Niall whispered.