My Hero Heart Beats Fast

Eyes Are The Best Windows: My Hero Heart Beats Fast

Well, this was a long awaited Chapter for all of you guys to read… I know, I know, lots of you out there are getting pissed that I haven't been updating, sorry, sorry, time has been an issue ):

WELL STOP WAITING …

ONWARD WITH THE STORY! HUZZAH!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

*Finn's P.O.V*

"Fionna, the Human." She said quickly, sticking out her hand.

"Finn, the Human." I said introducing myself to the girl in front of me.

Our hands touched and everything exploded with just a simple touch. It was like little bombs were exploding in our hands. I looked into her blue eyes, they were as blue as the ocean.

Someone cleared their throat. We let go of our grip. "Well, I don't know about you guys. But I personally, am not really enjoying the whole silent meeting between the two of you. So if you would be my guest, please, hurry the process up." I look at who was talking. It was the boy that was named Marshall Lee, who reminded me of Marceline… a lot of Marceline. Like COMPLETELY of Marceline.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Marshall." Fionna said, she sat down at the end of the table, I walked to the other end and sat down too. We barely ate breakfast, and all we did was stare at each other the whole time. Bonnie and Bubba were whispering to each other, while Marshall Lee started texting people. Fionna and I just stared at each other, not really knowing what to do… or to say. It was impossible to like or even love a girl that I just said 4 words to.

But when I touched her hand, it was like our whole world combined and it was crazy. I looked at my hand that was in hers and I could feel Marshall's eyes on me. I look up and meet his stare.

"Look guy, just staring at the girl won't help. You gotta talk to her first…" He said leaning on the table toward me.

"I did…" I say sheepishly, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, 4 words guy. You really need to work on your skills with the ladies…" He says leaning back on his chair.

"Yeah, speaks the guy who came here this morning…" Gumball said mischievously.

"Bubba, stop it please." Bonnie says holding his hand.

"Why were you here in the first place Peebles?" I asked Princess to ease the tension.

"To explain this letter…" Peebles opens her brown satchel and brings out an envelope, and sets it on the table "This letter explains everything…"

"Well, what does it say?" Fionna spoke up for the first time. Her voice as sweet as honey.

"It says… that I would like to meet up with Princess, because a thought came to mind… and knowing that our lands are so close together, but no one knows each other from each land. So I wrote her a letter, to plan a special event, for both lands to get to know each other's inhabitants." Prince Gumball said.

"Well, what is this special event?" Fionna questioned.

The 2 royals looked at each other and smiled, then said in unison "A masquerade ball."

That's when I hear loud coughing and gagging.

*Marshall Lee's P.O.V*

As the pink girl brings out a letter from her purse thing, she looks too over excited. I look down at the pictures she e-mailed me. The ones of Marceline the Vampire Queen. She's pure beauty, only a fool would not agree. Fionna kicked my leg. I look at her with a what-the-fuck face. She directs her eyes to Gumball.