Stumped

Eyes Are The Best Windows: Stumped

Prince Gumball and Princess Bubblegum last chapter… I guess you can guess who this chapter is going to be about (: CAKE AND JAKE. HAHA, just kidding y'all (: It's Finn and Fionna (:

Disclaimer: Don't own Adventure Time, but I do own the stories I write(:

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

*My P.O.V*

~The Next Morning~

The sun shined brightly in the Princess's bedroom. She slept through the whole night with a smile on her big face. It was around 8 in the morning and the Princess woke up, stretched and lay in bed for a couple of minutes and replayed her day yesterday. She rolled to her left side to hear a piece of paper crumple underneath her hands and a lily of the valley sitting next to it. It was written in a fine cursive. She smelled the flower while inhaling its sweet scent.

Good morning Miss Bonnibel,

When you get this, I shall be awaiting you down in the garden for a nice breakfast and we shall start planning for Friday. I shall wait for your arrival…

-Bubba

She quickly darts up from the bed and heads into the bathroom where there is another note and a pile of clothes sitting underneath it.

I see that you needed a pair of clothes for you to wear… Mint Maid decided to go into town and fetch something you. So I'm guessing that these will fit?

-Bubba

She put the note aside and it was a baby blue shirt that had white and green glitter, pink jacket, and dark pink skinny jeans. She shakes her head while smiling…

"Crazy boy…" Underneath the t-shirt and jeans were white socks and white with baby pink striped converse. She quickly slips on the clothes to see that they were a perfect fit. She then combs her delicate pink bubblegum hair and let it run down her back. She places her tiara back on her head, grabbed the flower she had received this morning, she slings her brown satchel on her shoulder and she heads out to go see her waiting Prince…

~With Marshall~

The Vampire King of Aaa couldn't sleep all night. He was tossing and turning, he was restless. He was at war with himself because of what Prince Gumball said all night.

'And you should be jealous; at least I could get some. Rather than you. You seriously need someone. You can't just sit at home, or just bother Fionna all the time. You need to get your game up.'

He floated down to his kitchen and went to his fridge to bring out some strawberries. He was draining the color half way when he took the strawberry from his fang and set it down on the table. Half red, half gray. He looked out his kitchen window and put a hand to his right cheek and stared out into his cave.

"Could Gumwad be right?" He saw his miserable reflection in the window "What the hell does he know? I mean, I am Marshall Lee." Frustrated, he left his house and went straight to Gumball's house before the sun rose.

The King made it to the Candy Castle. "The guards won't let me in…" He whispered to himself hiding behind a bush. He turned invisible and waited for someone to go through the front doors. The sun was making its way over the horizon when he saw his chance. "Mint Maid…" He whispered to himself. She was carrying girl clothes when he floated right behind her. The guards gladly let her through and he skillfully made his way to the hallway where he was the night before and he waited for someone to enter Gumball's room, so he can once again intrude the halls and rooms of which he shouldn't be in.