In Person

I lay in my bed. On a late Wednesday afternoon. It's around I don't know 7 at night? Not knowing what to do. Then I remember the last words that came from his mouth…

"The Land of Aaa…"

Easy, I know where that is. But it's a two hour fucking way there. Eh, well, better get off my lazy ass to go find that crazy kid.

*Marshall's P.O.V

I lay on my bed. With my body on the bed and my head hanging over the foot of it. My hair is long enough to touch the floor, then I realize that my bed isn't that tall.

I bring my phone to my face, it's 7 at night. Last time I checked, it was 9 in the morning. And ever since I was in this position. Usually, Fionna can't do this for too long because all the blood goes to her head and she gets all dizzy. But being a vampire widens your varieties of being able to do the most random shit.

But no, I'm stuck in this damn position, not doing anything.

Well, basically, I've been doing something. I've been at war with myself with numerous things…

1) Whether Gumwad was right about me not being able to get a lady in a while or not.

2) Whether I should go to the pink geeks Masquerade Ball on Friday or not.

And #2 brings me to Marceline.

3) If I don't go, then I don't get to meet her. If I do go, then I get to meet her.

4) What if I'm right and we won't hook up, but what if I'm wrong and we do hook up?

5) But what if I don't go? Will I meet her in another way? Or did I just miss my chance on getting a lady.

Damn all these endless possibilities. Before I know it, it's already 8:30. I just wasted an hour and a half thinking about what I should do. Finally, I just get up off my lazy ass and I head to the Candy Kingdom. I float to my front door, open it and walk out.

No, it's just going to be another waste of time. I I walk back into my house.

But if you don't go, then you might not be able to meet Marceline. Then I walk back out. And I continue to walk out. Before I know it, I'm near the Candy Castle and I turn invisible. I find an open window and fly through it.

I make my way to the bedroom hall. I know the first room on the right is Gumball's and the Pink Girl's. Then I go to the first room on the left is Fionna's and most likely the Blue Boy's room. Then as usual, the second one on the right is mine. Well not really mine, mine. But the one that Gumball kinda gave me and I redecorated for the nights that he's a good friend and I 'take fun a step too far'.

I open it silently, walk in, and silently close the door behind me. I wave my hands and the candles hoisted up on the walls and such light up.

Nobody will know that I'm here. Then tomorrow, I shall put everything back in order. I go to my normal sleepwear, just my black wife beater/tank top thing and my red boxers.

I wave my hands again to turn off the candles andI climb into the 'my' bed and attempt to fall asleep before I waste more time debating with myself.

*? P.O.V*

Damn, after 2 hours of flying to this Land. I finally find their Candy Kingdom. I hide high up in an apple tree and I feed. I know that Bonnibel is here too. I text her and ask her if there is a room that I can stay in.

She replies with: 'Yeah, tell the guards I sent you. Go to the 3rd floor, take the second door on the right. That will be your room.'

Awesomesauce. I think to myself. I do as I'm told. And the guards take me to the 3rd floor and leave me there. I make my way to the second room on the right. I turn the doorknob.

Actually, I attempt to turn the doorknob. Why? Because it's locked. Then I knock on the door, someone groans from the inside. They open the door and I'm met by a person at least 2-3 inches taller than me. The room is red and illuminated by candles. And all they were wearing was a black tank top and red boxers. And this person was extremely attractive.

*Marshall's P.O.V*

My mind finally shut the hell up and I was drifting off to a sleep that would put my mind to a peaceful night. Then what I wanted to happen, happened. There was a knock at the door. I groan and I waved my hand to turn on the candles. I open the door and am met by a girl 2-3 inches shorter than me. She has long black hair down to her knees, an ivory complexion, red transparent polka dot shirt with a white tank top underneath, white skinny jeans, black sequined belt, jet black boots and a pendent.

And I know exactly who this is. She's more beautiful in person.

"Marceline the Vampire Queen." I whisper.