Part 1

Patrick's POV

We're wrestling along the ground, covered in fake blood and dirt with lights shining all around, the lyrics ringing through my head at the same time as the movements I need to do. It's slightly hard to see through the irritating yellow contacts, and there's so much sweat everywhere. It's pretty dang hot though, or well, Pete is at least. He keeps swinging at me with his fake sword as I toss and turn and pretend to hit him, hoping I don't actually hurt him with this hook thing on my hand.

I don't even know why he had the idea to brutally rip my hand off and replace it with a hook. It's kind of funny actually. I bet it's gonna go viral.

There's no talking really going on between us, just a lot of moving and grunting and weird noises. Pete's moves are so aggressive and fierce, yet very intricate and gentle as not to really hurt me. Me on the other hand, this is hard stuff. I've gotten used to this fighting stuff from the other videos, but it's still a pretty big work out. I try to look fierce like Pete, but I probably just look like an innocent marshmallow, as some of the fans have called me.

I make a fake swing at Pete, watching his moves carefully, and in the moment I do, our eyes meet for a split second. His eyes are so warm and loving, even in this moment. I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. After all, he is sort of on top of me too, it's pretty great.

I break out into a smile, and so does he, then stops his next swing as we break character. The director calls for a cut, and Pete and I just lay there smiling and laughing at each other. He's so cute I can't even stand it.

"Sorry!" I call out, laughing, looking from the floor in the direction of the cameras.

"It's alright, I think we've had enough for tonight." The director announces. Pete sits back on his heels, still on top of me but allowing me to sit up. I wipe my "bloody" and sweaty face with my arm, cringing at the feeling of all the stuff on my bare arm. Pete laughs at my face, then proceeds to stand up. He helps me stand and we proceed to our trailer to get cleaned up.

"Wow, that was pretty intense." I laugh.

"Yeah. You were so fierce little dude." Pete replies, fluffing my hair. I blush and roll my eyes as we continue walking. God I'm a mess. Even the slightest touch from him sends shivers down my spine. That probably isn't good.