Part 6

Patrick's POV

As soon as I start rolling my hips softly against Pete's, I know it's a mistake but there's no turning back now. I mean, we're kissing anyway, and kissing with me in only underwear, so I guess the swell in my shorts isn't too out of the blue or awkward. I sigh deeply, then inhale deeply and breathe in Pete's warm scent. Embarrassed by my own bulge, I'm trying to figure out if Pete's skinny jeans are tighter than the normal plastered-to-the-leg tightness. I don't normally swear, but...damn this is some good shit.

His mouth is so amazing against my lips, fulfilling that need of intimacy I've been craving from him but denying it for so long. I've always watched him carefully, trying to memorize every part of him when he wasn't paying attention to me, or when he's asleep on the tour bus. His eyes are an amazing shade of brown, not just ordinary brown, but like a milky chocolate brown with a hint of hazelnut and the bark I've observed from sitting under a cork tree. (AN: I love making band puns) His lips are such a warm color, and even when they look chapped they still look amazing. His whole face is literally a work of art, not even song lyrics can describe it. His whole self, not only his smoking hot body, but his laugh, his voice, his personality, and for god's sake his smile. Oh god. Does he have to be the literal definition of perfection?

I'm swooped away from my thoughts and back into reality when I start to feel his fingertips crawl away from my hand and hip and instead make their way up my wet back, sending shivers down my spine as my naked back is very cold and his calloused fingers are very warm and welcoming. I deepen the kiss, parting my mouth slightly to get a better grasp on his lips, but just as my mouth opens a slight bit, his slick tongue joins my own. I almost gag, as I've never experienced a kiss this intense before, but I relax my throat and embrace the moment, realizing quickly that this tongue thing is pretty great. My own tongue curls up in my mouth as I allow him more entry, and soon our mouths are just a hot, salivating mess.

I still have a hold on his pants and tank top, so I slide my hands up his stomach just a bit higher, holding the edge of his shirt in the groove of my thumb. Slowly but surely, I lift his shirt up and higher, over his ribs, over his pecs, then resting it at his shoulders and pulling against his neck to bring our faces closer, if that was even possible. I start to pull my face away, and I feel his tongue exit my mouth, leaving me feeling empty. His eyes don't meet mine when we pull away because I lift his shirt off from around his head.

I look away from him for a split second as I toss his shirt somewhere on the floor, then look back at him in an instant. He just stands there, looking hot as fudge (ha nice pun Patrick), and I can't help but stare at his bare chest. I suddenly get a swarm of chills and then realize that I myself am in nothing but underwear. I feel exposed, slightly awkward since I never go shirtless, let alone pantless, but Pete is the one seeing me basically naked, so I don't mind as much. He bites his lip which is sexy as heck, looks me up and down briefly, then slowly takes my hand back into his, pulling me closer to him. With his other hand, he grabs my waist again, his pinky resting suspiciously close to my rump, and he slowly pulls our hips close together again. At this point, my heart is absolutely pounding, crashing... but crashing not like hips and hearts, more like parties. (AN: I REALLY LOVE MAKING SONG PUNS)

His face isn't awfully close to mine, but close enough that his smooth breathing is audible and I can feel every time he exhales. His eyes dart away from mine as he examines the floor, then looks back at me, smiling and blushing.

"Well." Is all he says for the moment.

"Well." I say in reply.

"I guess this wasn't the best time for dressing, but more of a moment of undressing." He says with a smirk, looking over my shoulder at his shirt on the floor. I blush and place my free arm over my chest and grabbing my other shoulder. "Cold?" He asks, sounding slightly concerned.

"Oh, no I'm fine."

"Okay. Well, that was pretty cool."

"Oh, uh, yeah."

"Very unexpected." Pete adds.

"True. So, I didn't know you, uh, liked me? Or was it just another telescopic camera nod?" (AN: I really need to stop with these lyric puns) I ask with a tiny hint of sadness. Pete's face lights up immediately, almost looking insulted.

"Fuck Patrick, I lo-..." He starts, blushing and looking at the floor, biting the inside of his mouth to stop his words. "I love you." He finally finishes. My heart skips a beat as fantasy becomes more of a reality.

"Oh god." Is all I can mutter. "I love you so much." Pete smiles again, and not just a regular, happy-little-Pete smile, but that huge grin he gets when he's really, really happy. The one that makes him look like an adorable duck with his front teeth looking huge and so adorable, the smile that just sends me over the edge. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III loves me. Holy smokes.