The new beginning

Macey sighs . Your my lab partner tomorrow. Yea yea what's wrong with that ? You don't like me as your lab partner? Ace starts pouting. Macey sighs. No that's not it. It''s just that you don't pay attention. Bella hides her arm while going to her locker to get her Home ech stuff. Ace saw Bella and tries to sneak behind her until Macey ran over there and yells hey to her so she can scare Bella. Hey! Bella I just can't wait until school is almost over. Bella turns around facing Macey and Ace with my hand behind my back. Oh hey guys what's up? Ace walks over to hug Bella while pouting. Macey  you know I love to scare Bella. Not u your mean. Macey rolls her eyes. Yea yea. Hey Bella what are you doing? Bella hugs Ace back with her hand behind her back. Oh... Nothing just heading to Home ech.... Bella said it in a sad voice. Ace wondering why she looked and sounded sad . What's the matter babe? Did something happen? Is someone picking on you? Bella let's her eyes go back and forth with both her hands behind her back. Uh... maybe, I don't know, What are you talking about? Bella gives Ace and Macey a worried look. 

Lacey the girl that hurt her walks up to Bella. Hey Bella! Or should i say EMO FREAK! Lacey pushes Bella at her locker. Leave me alone or else! Or else what? Nobody loves u so i suggest you kill yourself, die in a hole, U EMO FREAK! Lacey let's Bella go and watches her fall to the ground. There's handprints on Bella's throat. Ace quickly went next to Bella and checks to see if she's ok, Looks over and checks everywhere. Macey pushes Lacey and looks at her dead in the eyes. Or else your going to have to deal with me. No one pushes my friend and gets away with it. No one! She has a boyfriend that really cares about her and protects her. He loves her very much and I love her as a sister so how about u leave her alone or else u have to deal with me. Bella starts coughing really bad and coughs up blood. Oh god this hurts. Bella starts freaking out. Ace starts to freak out now. Bella im taking u to the nurse come on. Ace tries to pick Bella up. Macey walks over their to help Bella and Ace. Let's go Bella and ignore that drama queen she'll do anything to get attention. Ace and Macey looks at Lacey and stops to help Bella again. No im fine. Bella looks down and feel her throat. Ace looks even more worried. Are you sure baby?  I  don't mind taking u anywhere ok. Ace looks at Bella. Bella sighs. If you feel like u need to take me to the nurse then go ahead. Bella coughs again  with her hand covering her mouth. Well that doesen't look good. Ace picks Bella up bridestyle and carries her to the nurse. I'll be back Macey just tell the teacher why I missed class ok. So i'll be back once I know Bella is ok. Macey nods her head and heads to class. 

Bella closes her eyes and opens as Ace reaches the nurse's office. The nurse saw the marks on Bella as Ace sits her on the nurse bed waiting for the nurse to check her. Bella everything's going to be ok I am not leaving until I know that you are all better ok. Bella smiles and stops smiling. Okay. Ace kisses Bella's hands and then backs away so the nurse can check on her. Ummm.... Nurse please be careful with her I thinks she is in pain and I don't want nothing to happen to her. The nurse looks at how worried Ace was and nods her head. Hun. The nurse went back to check on Bella. Bella holds on to the heartshaped necklace Ace gave her. I won't hurt u sweetie. Since you have a worried boy over there for you but i am here to help u so please explain to me what happend and what's wrong. Remember im only here to help u and whatever you have to say  stays in here nobody will know but us ok. The nurse looks into Bella's eyes. 

Bella looks down and back up at the nurse. I was talking to this girl named Macey Jones and my boyfriend Ace Green. And then this girl named Lacey Andrews comes in and slams me at my locker and picks me up by the throat and tells me this. Bella sheds a tear. Nobody loves u so i suggest u go kill yourself or die in a hole u emo freak! Ace was just about to come over to comfort Bella but the nurse stops him and instead sat next to Bella and pulls her into a hug and patted her on the back. Im sorry that she did this to u only jealous people would say that or they also are having problems at home but don't know how to say it or show it to anyone most people just want to be cruel that's all. So don't worry at least you have friends that will protect u and I don't mind conforting u if you don't mind. It's my job to help anyone and everyone so let me see those handprints u have on there baby girl. The nurse pulls away from Bella. Bella let's her look at it. The nurse see's the scars and goes to the cabin. I see well I think I have something for that let's see umm... It's in here somewhere . The nurse is looking for the medicine and finds it. Found it here you go just apply a little bit of this on your marks and i promise it will heal. The nurse hands Bella the medicine.