Repeated Time

I dragged my bare feet along the cold, hard marble floor. One of the nurses saw me and she smiled at me. I forced myself to form a smile on my face, just for the sake of not being rude. She told me that she was happy to see me being released from the hospital. Lies. She was just fed up of taking care of me when I had seizures in the middle of the night.

After not long, I gathered the only few pieces of clothing and belongings I had and packed them up neatly. I went to the receptionist and she automatically knew that I was released. After all, I had been hospitalised for quite a long time. Everyone knew me.

Walking out the hospital, I gazed up at the blinding sunlight that mercilessly shone on me. The weather was fairly warm today. I took the bus and went home. I was used to living alone. My parents left me alone when I was young, complaining that I demand attention because of my sickness. They were fed up of me. I am as well. Why was I born in this body?

I dragged my exhausted body up to my apartment room. The door flung open easily and quite pleasingly, I saw the usual setting of furniture and whats-its, as if time has stopped here from the moment I left. Time. Something inevitable from humans. No way to stop, no way to reverse nor double.

But I have the power to do so.

I gave up my soul to gain this power. So that I could rewind time and save Madoka from the evil grasp of the Incubator. I'll repeat. No matter how many times I fail, I'll repeat and repeat until Madoka is safe.

The thought of having school tomorrow made me feel sick in the gut. School. What do I do with this weak and frail body?

But let's just see how this goes. It might not be that bad. I might be able to stop Incubator from reaching to Madoka. I won't let his intentions come true anymore. Even if it means that I'll have to hurt the ones around her.

As long as Madoka is safe, I couldn't care less about the others. Everything is for Madoka.

Even if she forgets the promise. Even if I'm the only one who understands this situation.