Life Goes On ( Aut POV )

3 days prior to christmas......

they were chillin in Carters's living room and they seemed to be planning a lil get together after spending time with their families. kiya was feeling the thick tension in the room coming from Aug , Tae , Nala & Brody. "yall seriously aint talkin yet ?" she asked tae . tae just shook her head . tae was still hurt by what aug did to her and she didnt know if she could completely get over it.

they then agreed to have a sleep over w/ 15 people. so they all could enjoy each others company . everyones parents were back but agreed to what the kids wanted . well the girls parents cause the boys lived alone .

Everyone went upstairs to the different rooms in the house . Brody stayed upstairs and Nala went and set in her truck . Nala thought to herself im not giving in that easy and a simple ass apology wasnt gonna work dis time . Nala just couldnt not believe tht she was allowing the same nigga that hurt back time and time again. she was also tired of crying over brody .

meanwhile.......

Aug sat on the bed watching tv . Tae just sat way on the otherside of the room in a chair. on her phone , eyes puffy from crying her self to sleep every night . that was almost a week ago . this was probably the first time they were alone together since then . she was losing herself on her phone reading on wattpad and then her phone was being snatched out her hand .

"can i have my phone back ?" she said not even looking up to meet the gaze that she knew was there .

"naaah , in fact , you cant " he said walking back to the bed w/ her phone in hand going throught it .

she didnt even fight back to get her phone and even when he slid his phone to her unlocked , she picked it up and tossed it on the bed beside him . she know he wasnt talkin to nobody else , or so she was hoping but deep down she knew .

he watched the gesture and his heart immediately broke . she didnt even fight to get her phone back from him , obviously saying because she was mad she aint go out and try to talk to no other niggas. then her not checkin his phone let him know she still trusted him and even tho she was hurt there was somethin there to fight for .

he got off the bed , went to her and picked her up , to where her legs were wrapped around his waist . he carried her back to the bed and sat her on him , straddlin him as his back was on the headboard . she still wouldnt look him in the eye , but she missed him so much . she missed him so bad her heart ached for him and because of him .

"tae , ma , look at me " he put his finger under her chin and she finally met his eyes.
"baby , im so sorry for everything i did . i was out ma mind bruh , intoxicated and i ain't wanna bug you w/ my antics dat night so i found sumthin' easy . tae i ain't really seen you , i ain't held you like i normally would . he wrapped his arms around and held on tight . "you aint said shit to me in almost a weeek , its fuckin killen meh ' its makin me feel like im losin my baybeh if i aint already lost ya , ion even see the happy in ya eye nomo' . its sadness and hurt and because i know im da one dat put dat dea im dyin w/ out you baybeh' i need you to forgive meh , it ain't gone happen nomore tae , tae tae tell meh i ain't lost ya ma , and if i have ill leave right na and never fuck w/ you aint and free you of da hurt and pain " he was now threatning the tears to fall from his eyes .

tae looked up and seen the glaze over his eyes . "no aug , you havent lost me , i miss you and i cant be without you , i was just hurt . im still going to be hurt but i love you and i will one day let it go . i missed you august" she said w/ tears streaming down her face. when august seen that he couldnt help it. he knew even when they graduated he was gonna be w/ tae . Aug havent cried since his brother died . August let his tears fall and hugged her and put his face in her neck . "i love you tae " he said . she stopped crying because she was shocked that he was crying . Aug was always the hardcore but he was showing tae another side . they really needed each other . right there she knew her deep love feelings was real for aug and she let the cheating shit go .

she pushed herself closer onto him and kissed him with everything she felt confusion , vulnerability , passion , love & pain . he kissed her back and they just layed together cuddled up and tae fell asleep but aug just stayed watching her sleep .

Carter was singing to Kiya , as they were making videos and putting them on vine and instagram . they really enjoyed each others company . they didnt really have the problems the others did , but their trials and tribulations was on the way , little did they know .

Nala came back in the house to get some water . She walked pass Brody that was sleep on the couch . She knew she loved Brody and she missed him like crazy . She didnt want him back rn but she was super drained .

Everyone was coming downstairs . Kiya ordered pizza . hey ate , had small talk here and there .

they went to netflix for something to watch. everyone was cuddled up and enjoying Bad Boyz 2 . they smoked for a lil bit but not nala nor brody . they started falling asleep but the ones who was sleep were tae , kiya , and brody . brody was on the biggest couch by himself lookin sad af in his sleep if thats possible . he looked like he was in pain .

every once in a while aug and carter would give each other eye contact watching nalas next move . nala sat on the stool on her phone through the whole movie and seemed as if she was contemplating her next move .

Nala was thinking to herself i miss brody so much . i miss being wrapped up in his arms and him kissing me . why do i always fall for this type . what if he denies me ? ugh why brody why did i fall for you ? nala couldnt help herself though . she planned that sshe would wake up before him and leave like nothing ever happened . she just couldnt help herself so she went over to where brody was sleeping and pushed him a little . Aug then tapped tae to wake her up to watch her friend and Carter did the same w/ Kiya . "brody can i lay w/ you ?" he shrugged because he was tired and didnt really think about what was just asked to him . he rolled over .

Nala got in the covers with Brody as he turned over . his back was to her and she got real close to him needing his body heat. not even thinking she wrapped her arms around his body . she was already falling asleep .....

Brody felt arms wrap around him and it clicked its nala . he turned over and looked her in the eyes , he wanted to cry but he was tired and didnt wanna make a seen . he pulled nala on top of him and moved his legs . he put her in the inside of his legs and her head laying on his chest . put the blanket back and held her tight . they were both soon to sleep after .

"Brody , my yungin' , he in luv bruh' " aug whispered to Carter . Carter just nodded .

they heard shuffling and looked over to brody and nala . only to see that when brody moved , so did Nala . he moved again to put his face in her neck and then it got quiet . then all of a sudden they heard...
......"i love you Nala " brody said in a sleep husky voice.

Tae & Kiya grabbed their mouths and chest . they were shocked at both of them , the fact that their bestfriend was deeply in love with a full blown asshole and couldnt help herself even if her life depended on it . The fact that Brody fucked up he still loved Nala the same and would kill for her if it was up to him . All he did was talk about nala but yet he tried to play the hardcore card . yet he was sleep and just said he loved nala and now the expression in his sleep went from hurt and pain to simplicity and peace .

wow.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its kinda long , but ima upload pt two later .

forgive my mistakes .

this chapter is a lil sentimental.

yes they are on winter break .

no kiya and carter arent perfect .

keep voting . commenting. sharing.