You Kept This From Us

Hey Guiseeee, Im just updating because i felt like it lol . This story is almost coming to an end. Maybe 4-7 more chapters and this story will be over. This is my first baby and i hope that everyone liked it an much as i did and i enjoyed writing it. Thank y'all so much for the reads and votes .

Prettypersuae .

---------------------------------------------------

J.

Right na' my pops acting all weird and shit and mama on his bumper. He ain't saying shit and real talk I'm not with the whole anticipation shit that they pulling . He and her better speak the fuck up rn cause this making me irritated. I can tell that this might be bad .

"man whateva y'all hidin' i think y'all need to say it rn' cause the anticipation ain't coo at all . " i said trying to hold back the venom that i knew would be flowing eventually.

He just looked at me . i kinda glared back the same look . The fuck ?

"Alright , look y'all , i gotta confess some shit to y'all , it aint fair that I've been holding this in , yall just listen to everything i gotta say first aiight ? " he said looking nervous .

Honestly i have never seen my pops act like this and i knew wasn't nothing good gon' come from what he had to say at all.

"ok daddy , so just say it already" Nala said . At first she seemed excited but her whole face was now flushed with worry.

he inhaled a deep breathe. " alight look , y'all now how i haven't been home a lot and I've been out to mostly Chicago and back and forth to ATL bout work . Well about 2 1/2 years ago some shit went down. I don't really wanna go into too many details about this but what i am gonna say is that y'all have 2 little siblings. A little boy and a little girl , he's 2 1/2 and she's 1. Thats why i haven't been home because i had to set both of them bitches straight , about me being married and never leaving ya' mama. His name is Diesel and her's is Amaya ." he said with all seriousness .

I couldn't even take the time to process anything because Nala was nuttin' da fuuck up .

"They wasn't no bitches when you was going deep huh ? They wasn't allat' because you took the time to obviously go in raw and make both of them bitches go to full term right ? You wasn't thinkin' bout' my mama when you was at them bitches house was you ? Im so done . You come around and play captain daddy , and because i love and trust you , i fight day to day to go through with shit. Im not sorry for how i am speaking to you at this time because you didn't think shit through and you wasnt much thinking about my feelings either . All this time you were gone , i was going through shit and because you left mama left . I had sex for the first time and couldn't explain shit to my mama and then ontop of that you weren't there to tell me about boys like you should have . I was depressed and shit not knowing what to do behind a boy , i know I'm not 5 but dammit you were supposed to be there and tell me that everything would be ok . Jaelin did it , not you ! You never fucking here and all this time i thought i was for a good cause. You wanna boss shit , but can't keep ya shit in ya pants for ya families sake . You not my father, cause you decided not to be my father anymore and go play house with two other bitches. You decided that you aint want us nor me . You decided that you needed more when i swear you told me we was all you needed. I don't have respect for you because you aint have respect for my mama" she said with tears streaming down her face. I knew what the next few words were gonna be and i tried to jump to get her and cover her mouf before she said it i was too late she said it .... "FUCK YOU DENZEL " and she glared at him snatched her keys , ran out and sped off in her truck.