Not Long Farewells

Brody'House .
Ominsicent.

They all were at Brody's until it got time for them to leave. They didnt wanna have a party cause they knew they would end up not leaving each other, and that meant neither one of them would make it to school. So chill was what was best for them. Still nobody had seen or talked to August since graduation and tht was about 3 months ago.

"Has anyone spoken to Aug?" Nala said making her way downstairs.

Nala has gotten bigger to where she's showing. Her stomach sits low tho, not very big and they are hoping that she has a little boy.

"Nah, not since graduation." Carter said.

"Oh ok." Nala said back .

Brody was going to be attending USC but will be going from his house. He figured it'd be best for him and Nala because he didnt wanna miss anything, even tho she insisted she would be fine if he stayed on campus. He shut all of that down. Kiya and Tae would be attending CSUN together and staying in a dorm, until they see how that goes. Nala was able to get CSUN to hold off her schooling for a year and they allowed it. Carter would be at UCLA, only because he wanted to be rival with Brody during games. How childish is that boy?

Time was going and they were having fun and sharing old memories .

Nala stood to walk around, and stopped behind the chair Brody sat in. They were yelling about who was right and who did what in the story nobody heard the door open.

A hand touched Nala's belly and she smiled instantly, but she knew the persons smell all to well.

"Ya got big luh' one." The whole room stopped when they heart the deep accent.

..........August was back!

"Wassup bro." "Hey August." I missed you Aug." He was being greeted by everyone. Except for Ashunte.

Everyone seemed to excited to see him, even her but seeing him did something to her. So she got up to walk to the kitchen and when walking past she gave the most fakest and dryiest hi ever. "Hello."

"Wassup Ma'?" he responded eyeing her.

He seemed he had gotten the cold shoulder but its Tae. The tension wasnt thick in the room at all, because it was only coming from one person, Tae. It wasnt mutual at all.
They went back to sit down on the couch and get caught up with their friend.

"How did you know we were here? Its been three whole months since we've talked to you Aug." Nala said.

"Cause im loyal to tha' soil, i know whea' home is luh' one and ill neva fo'get it, or yall by any means." He said in a serious tone.

They all nodded and smiled.

"Why yall actin' like its been years & shit?" Aug laughed.

"Because nigga it has been. Fuck are you talkin' bout." Carter joined in laughing.

Everyone else joined in and was enjoying each others company even more now that August had came back . Tae came back into the room and was walking pass him again.

"C'mere." He said.

She took a deep breath and stopped and walked in front of him. Lots was going through her mind, on how he broke up with her, and how much she had been hurting.