The Wrath..

*Omniscient Pov

Nala knew the voice that called her all to well . She just stared . She couldnt form words .

"You want to come to me or do i need to come to you . You better start fuckin walkin towards me cause you got me on so much of a fucked up level , im finna look at you like some lost BITCH on the street . You got three seconds to start fuckin movin Nala " J said still in calm mode .

Tae and Kiya started tearing up . J looked back "yall better shut that shit up , cause yall asses is next ." They immediatley tried to hold their breath .

Nala was walking towards J slowly but swiftly then Brody stopped her by grabbing her arm . She just shook her head at him for him to stop not wanting to make the situation any worse.

"Aye chill J . " Brody said . He couldnt be a bitch in front of his girl , or workers . Def not to no nigga they knew as a stranger .

"My nigga , you betta let her arm go for you be missin yours . When i talk to her , thats just who the fuck im talkin to patna . Ion got time for no muthafuccckin games rn , but if you in big daddy mode , test me " he spoke glaring Brody with the meanest look in life.

"miss me with allat , you aint gotta come at Nala like that yo "

J was literally tired of the bullshit , he was hurt by seeing his sisters here , mad af that he never check'd in w/ Nala also he was mad because he was entertaining this nigga that act like he aint know who tf he was . J went easy on his ass the last time because Nala liked him , but he done rn and this nigga finna get the BI and Nala ass too .

J walked up to Brody and socked him twice in his stumach and pulled back and slept Brody . Grabbed Nala and was walkin to the car . click clack a gun was cocked back . J stopped .

"pull lat trigga and i promise you wont make it to ya car door " J said not even turning to see who had the gun .

"Carter put it down ! " Kiya screached .

"Kiya shut the fuck up , he aint finna do Boss like that and think shit coo like he finna walk up out this muffuucckaaaaa " Carter spat .

Carter dropped to the floor snoring , Dom socked his ass and he went to sleep then all of a sudden D took off on August . They were going at a full on braul . The girls had to go in the car , and then after sometime it was gun shots and everyone fled the scene .

back at the house.......

they came in and sat down on the couch . J seperated them while riding in the car , he was that mad . There wasnt no trynna get the story together to tell him cause he wasnt for the bullshit .

"somebody better start fuckin talkin " Dom yelled .

"whats wrong babies ? what happened ?" Shay said coming downstairs seeing their faces .

"aye shay get da fuck up outta here w/ allat after they explain some shit den you ca baby dem , until then we ont' really need yo services rn " D sounded annoyed w/ her presence .

Shay looked at D like he was stupid but she sat there and listened . She has never seen J so mad , he just kept pacing the floors not even looking at Nala and she knew right there that something bad happened and Nala was in for a rude awakening .

"I-I-I-I was there because Brody's my boyfr.."

"Do it look like i give a fuck which one of dem lil niggas was yo boyfriend , naah i dont . I dont give a fuck about non a dat Nala , you better miss me w/ da bullshit foe i bring it all da way to you , no play shit " J spat mugging her . When he's upset , the chill and professional stuff goes out the window . He talks like he from NOLA or ATL .