intro

The bell rung and Luke got up. He walked to his front door, his dog, Molly, following behind him excitedly. He shrieved because of the air getting colder as he walked through the corridor, there was a familiar silhouette on the door and the boy smiled, knowing who it was. He opened the door and saw his fiancé with a small casette on his hand.

''Hey, Ash.'' he greeted, smiling when the boy finally noticed him.

Ashton walked to him and put his hand on Luke's cheek, leaning in and kissing him slowly. After one kiss other two came until Luke started smiling and they couldn't do it anymore. It was cute to see, seriously.

''Hey babe.'' the curly-haired boy said kissing Luke's cheek.

''I thought you were going on vacation with your family, what are you doing here?''

''I just wanted to give you this.'' He gave the casette to Luke who happily took it ''I really have to go, but listen to it while I'm not here okay? Tell me what you thought when I come back.''

Luke nodded and kissed him one last time before Ashton runned away. The blonde called his dog to come inside and closed the door, walking to the garage where his dad was working on the car.

''Hey dad, does your player still works?''

''The cassette one? Yeah it does, why?''

''Ashton came here and gave me a cassette that he wants me to listen to, it's the only way I can hear it.'' Luke explained, his dad showed his face from under the car and groaned.

''Ashton was here? I had to talk about him about this football tickets I got!''

His parents were pretty acceptive of him being gay, it was a shock, honestly. His mother was a hardcore christian but she understands that you can't choose who you love, everyone is the same. She said and he quotes 'it's like preferences. I like fish better but your dad likes meat and there is nothing that I can do about it because it's what he prefers.'. It was a weird explenation but it made sense on their heads. Ashton was already a close of Luke's so when he asked him out it wasn't a surprise, they were obviously in love with each other.

With his dad's help, Luke took the player upstairs to his room. He connected it to the energy and put the cassette inside, clicking on the play right after.

__

i hope you liked it! i'm super excited for this short story and I hope you enjoyed it too

what did you think of it?

-ana rita