track 4 - the edge of tonight

"This song reminds me of the night before I travelled to Orlando with Michael and Calum - which was also the night when we first kissed. We were going on a school trip and I was really scared of airplanes (not anymore, I got used to them). All of my bags were packed, everything was in order but not my mental state

"It was 3 AM and everyone was sleeping but I couldn't. I was scared as hell on that night and didn't know what to do. My anxiety was raising and I could barely breath anymore. Everyone was sleeping but when I went to the window I looked at your house and you were playing guitar at your window. It seemed crazy since we officially met four months before that but I had to call you.

"I asked if you could come to my house and you came without complaining that it was 3 AM and I was crazy. I still don't know why you did it.

"You got in by the front door and instantly asked me if I was okay. I shook my head because I was still crying and you hugged me tight, I hugged back because I needed to be close to you.

"I remember wrapping my arms around your waist and you wrapping yours around my neck. I remember you pulling away a bit and looking me in the eyes and whispering the words I wanted to hear so bad. You told me you liked me on that night and as a response I kissed you.

"We went to my bedroom after that and shared more kisses and caressings. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around your body and we were both under the covers.

"That was when I truly realised I was even more in love than I was expecting. As the song says: you keep me safe, you keep me sane, you keep me honest."

____

THIS IS SUCH A FLOP I CRY but i like it