track 2 - satellite

"This one is not a memory, it's more of a fantasy I had. It's also a memory though. When this song comes up I always remember you because you kind of guide me when I'm in outer space? I don't know how to say it, but in my head it makes sense.

"When I listen to this song I always picture us dancing it. Quite cliché, let me say, and it's a good thing that we are not cliché usually because that makes us original! I'm glad that we are not cliché but as a twenty-two year old who is in love with his twenty year old boyfriend/fiancé I am allowed to have fantasies - no pun intended.

"I always picture you not being able to sleep at three AM so you go to the kitchen and make some tea. I eventually get up to see what is going on and if you are alright. You seem a bit tired so the song comes on the radio and I wrap my arms around your waist as you hug me back, almost drowing on those big sweaters you have. We start slow dancing and eventually we are able to fall asleep on the couch.

"Lukey, I've been thinking about this since the night I met you to the day I proposed until now. We both made this cliché fantasy come true the night before we left Oregon to visit our families here in Australia. I never told you about it because I thought it was dumb and you would laugh at me for that.

"You're my fiancé, you can do that."