track 0 - i'm a shy guy

There were some sounds and things moving around. Luke thought something was wrong with the player after all, it has been more than 20 years since his dad had it.

Maybe Ashton fooled him by giving him the mixtape. When he thought that he instantly felt bad for thinking bad of his boyfriend - it's not that bad, but Ash likes to prank him sometimes but Luke gets back at him too. Ashton treats him like he is the most important thing in the world and it's been like that since they met.

"Dad!" he yelled, the sounds were still going on.

"Yeah?" Andrew yelled back.

"I think something is wrong with the-"

"Hello baby." his fiancé's sweet voice came out on a soft tone.

Luke smiled sweetly, closing his eyes to pretend Ashton was talking to him. Today was the first time they saw each other after being 2 days apart (cheesy, I know.)

"Nevermind!"

"Sorry I went for... four minutes without saying anything. I was setting up a chair and some cookies, then I went to get some juice. I kind of forgot I was recording. You probably thought I was pranking you, but not this time.

"I've been writing this stuff along with songs for more than a month, stuff that reminds me of us, you, our future life - anything. I'm a shy guy, you know that, and I think that after all this 6 years you still don't know how I really think about you. Yes, this is going to be cheesy as fuck but who cares? I'm in love with you!" Luke giggled with his eyes still closed, he imagined Ashton sitting in front of him saying that. Black jeans, no shirt on...

Maybe he shouldn't think that much.

"I'm not good at expressing my feelings, but I know a easy and meaningful way to tell you that I love you and every moment we spend together, I will cherish it until the day i die. I love you Luke, you can grab your phone and text me 'sausage' if you listened to this boring part.

"Also, don't forget - one song each day. You'll be done by the day I come back, listen to the first song tomorrow. But if you want to listen to all of them in a row then that's fine. "

Luke opened his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket, clicking on the message app and his conversation with Ashton.

[To: Ashton ❤]
i don't think you're a shy kind of guy, you express your feelings very well

[To: Ashton ❤]
specially on those times liKE DAMB BOY OUR FIRST NIGHT

[To: Ashton ❤]
i love you

[To: Ashton ❤]
and your sausage

[To: Ashton ❤]
;) ;)

[From: Ashton ❤]
i know you do babe, i know you do