Naruto x reader

Naruto x reader oneshots!~

Naruto x Reader

A/N; GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!! I have finally gotten time to sit down at my computer and type up the FIRST Naruto one shot, and how could I not write a series one shot without starting with the main character. Sorry about my absence but, I'm back and I'm ready to post. I hope you guys enjoy the story. If you would like to make a request leave a comment down below and make sure to give this story a like. Anyway enjoy.

I wiped a small dribble  of sweat from my brow as I continues to work on the orders in the ramen shop. My [H/L] [H/C] pulled back so it does not fall into the customers' bowls. I finished serving the customers as the sun began to set outside. I heard the shifting of  fabric before hearing a familiar husky voice.
"[y/n]! so you are working tonight!" Naruto smiled with glee. That smile always was able to send my heart racing in my chest. "Are you gonna make me your special ramen bowl?" He spoke before sitting down in his normal spot, leaning over the counter. I gently poked his nose.
"How couldn't I? You've been begging me to make it for you." I chuckled softly before going back and starting a batch of my special ramen.
For a long time my heart pounded for the energetic man. I knew his feelings for Hinata were pure, so I concealed my own feeling for him, and just continued on with what I'll always be; the ramen girl.
I hand finished making Naruto his sixth bowl of ramen and placed it in front of him.
"Here you go Naruto, enjoy." I smirked. I had closed the shop early so Naruto and I could be alone.
"Thanks [y/n], your ramen is the best. I know this is selfish of me to say this, but I hope you never get busy with a boyfriend, so I can be the only one that gets your ramen." naruto sighed happily before slurping up the warm noodles. My heart rattled in my chest, and I could feel myself blushing.
"Does that mean you want to marry me?" I asked hopefully.
"What? no, sorry [y/n]...I have feelings for Hinata. Naruto looked up at me apologetically. "But on the bright side, I know Shino has feelings for you." He smiled. Each word he spoke was like a dagger in my heart. "But you'll always be my favorite ramen girl." He said happily as I concealed my shattered heart.
As Naruto left that night after paying for his many bowls of ramen I went upstairs sitting on my bed in my room. My eyes puffy from tears I had released once Naruto stepped out the door of the shop leaving me alone. My heart ached inside my chest, as if I was having a bad case of heartburn. Suddenly, I heard a light tap on the glass of my window, I wiped my eyes. I knew my so called 'waterproof' eyeliner was melting down my moist cheeks. ( A/N: I hate the word moist but I kind of just felt like trolling by saying the word moist. ) Sitting up I opened my shutters seeing Shino standing there in a pair of black jeans and a grey hoodie with him normally shades on. Glancing to his hand I see a single pink lily in his hand the shade standing out against his dark clothing. his hood was down as I was able to see his facial features.
"Here [y/n]. I'm sorry for what happened today with Naruto." he said, holding out the flower to me. I smiled softly as I took the flower from him smelling its sweet scent. "may I come in?" Shino asked before putting his hands in his pockets. Nodding my head, I moved aside letting him climb in through the window.. "Sakura and Ino are throwing a party." he paused. "I was wondering if you will be my date?" Shino's voice was shaky. I could tell he was voice by the quiver in his voice. taking a moment I thought to myself before nodding my head.
"yeah."

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SOMUCHFORLOVE16}

With our fingers laced together, Shino and I made our way through the crowd of the party. When we had first entered the house every male was asked to put an item of theirs into a hat as a fee for entrance into the party, the music vibrated the walls. I recognized a few familiar faces among the crowd. Shikamaru was making out with Temari, Sakura and Ino were fighting over Sasuke. And Naruto he was laughing with Hinata. My heart sank in my chest I gave Shino's hand a gentle squeeze. He leaned over and whispered word of encouragement into my ear, as a smirk graced my face.

Later that evening, the music suddenly came to a stop while I was grinding up against Shino. My cheeks flushed as I moved away from him.
"Good evening everyone! As you know I had asked you guys to put something in this hat." Sakura spoke before raising a large hat.
Ino picking up where Sakura left off with her sentence.
"Since we have your belongings already, we're going to play seven minutes in heaven!" Ino cheered happily. Across the room there were a mixture of cheers and groans from the crowd. "Now who should we start out with? hm... you." Ino pointed directly at me. My eyes widen as it hit. the crowed of people parted giving me straight path to Ino. Gulping I let go of shino's hand and made my way up to the blonde female holding the hat. she extended the hat of items towards me as I reached in. I felt many objects until I felt a piece a paper. Pulling it out revealing the item my heart sank. It was the ramen coupon that had my number. the paper looked at though it had been worn out from its age. Sakura laughed as she began pulling me towards the closet. I  was shoved in before being enclosed in darkness. I heard yelping before Naruto came flying into the room.
We sat in silence while we were notified that our time has started by the click of the lock. Using my cellphone I held out the coupon towards Naruto.
"Your coupon." I said softly trying to break through the awkwardness.
"Thanks." Naruto mumbled before taking the coupon from me. The air was thick as we sat in silence. "[y/n]...do you have feelings for me?" Naruto's voice was shaky as he asked me. My hands quivered nervously as I responded
"yes."  I heard the shuffling of fabric before I felt a hand on my shoulder as he turned my body. I kept my eyes closed as my heart sank in my chest feeling my wet tears slide down my face. Suddenly I felt a soft fleshy object against my lips. My eyes shot open to see it was Naruto kissing me. I stayed in this state of shock as he pulled back.
"Are you okay [y/n]?" Naruto asked worriedly as he wiped away my tears.
"Why did you do that? Why are you giving me false  hope?!" I yelled before I pushed him back. The door opened, and I got up and I quickly ran out as tears streamed down my face. I heard Shino call out to me.

Over the next several days, I rarely left my room. My father would come upstairs from the ramen shop downstairs, to tell me of Naruto's persistent behavior  of coming to see me. Of course I would tell my father to leave me to slowly suffer in peace.
I sat on my bed, quietly reading a cookbook. I heard my bedroom door creak, and the sounds of footsteps.
"Dad, just please leave me alone." I spoke, keeping my eyes on the book.
"[y/n]." Quickly with the realization that it was not the voice of my father.  I turned my head, seeing the man in his orange and black jumpsuit. "I'm sorry." His voice rang in my ears as I continued to stare at him in shock. "you have been ignoring me and I deserve it...I got jealous seeing you with Shino like...I don't know..." He hung his head in shame as I got up from my bed.
"Well what do you expect me to do Naruto? First you don't want to be with me but since you saw me with Shino, you now don't want me to be with him?... What do you want from me naruto?" My eyes began to water as I continued to speak. "Why did you even kiss me in the first place?!" You don't even have feelings for me Naruto so why?! Why did you do-." I was cut off once again as he quickly kissed me. My anger faded away in a flash as I felt him pull back. He stared straight at me as he spoke with his raspy voice.
"[y/n] I like you. I like like you okay?" His voice was sincere and raw. My heart pounded in my chest as I looked straight into his eyes. speaking softly.
"I like you too."

-fin-

A/N: I did it! I finally did it! I hope yall liked it, hoping this was all worth the seven month wait for me to post this ha ha ha ^-^' anyway thank you guys for reading and until next time, bye!