Kakashi

Naruto x Reader Oneshots
Kakashi x reader
A/N:woo!!! Finally, I am back at it again with the fanfiction writing. My school year is almost over and I will soon be a senior in high school *tears up* anyway, sorry that it has taken me freaking forever to post a new story, on my account but hey I finally posted one right? Anyway here is the Kakashi x reader you'll request, enjoy!~

I stood on top of my apartment watching the sun begin to set, lowering towards the horizon. I suddenly was grabbed from behind as they lifted me up into their arms. I heard a familiar chuckle rang in my ears as I felt the person nuzzle their face into the crook of my neck.
"Anko! You scared the shit out of me," I chuckled softly as I turned in her arms giving her a proper hug. Pulling back from the hug Anko picks up the plastic bag she set down before hugging me.
"I got us some drinks. Are you still going to Tsunade's party? Rumor has it Kakashi is going to be there." she teases as she handed me a can of coffee. Taking the can from her I shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't know, maybe. I mean I...I'm not sure." I state before I take a sip from my can. My cheeks flush a light pink thinking of Kakashi. "I mean what would I wear?" I ask before glancing towards her again.
"Well, the party begins soon and just wear what you normally wear," she says. "So are you coming or not?" she asks as she puts her hand on her hip a sassy manner.
"I think I'll sit this one out," I smile softly as I sit down on the roof looking up at Anko once I sit down.
"Well alright if you say so," Anko says as she shrugs her shoulders, before leaving with a flash. I continued to sit on my roof watching the bright orange, and reds fade to a deep blue then black. I could hear the faint sound of music in the background of the now quiet city. Rising to my feet I felt the cold night air nip at my skin.
"[y/n]!" I stopped hearing someone yell my name. Turning around I walked to the edge of my roof looking down to see Kakashi. My cheeks flushed a light pink upon seeing his wild silver hair. "May I come in?" he asks.
"Sure, uh just give me a moment to get back inside my apartment," I say before carefully making it back to my bedroom window and climb back inside. Making my way quickly downstairs, I get to the front door and opens it smirking as I pant lightly. "Come inside," I say before moving aside to let him into my apartment.
"Thanks" he states as he walks inside before making his way over to the couch. He plops down on the soft cushions. "So why weren't you at Tsunade's party?" He asked as he removed his jacket revealing his tight black fishnet shirt.
"Huh? Oh, I don't know, I guess I wasn't feeling it tonight." I say as I sit down on the coffee table facing him. "Isn't the party still going on?" I ask as I try not to gaze down at his toned chest.
"Yeah, but it's not any fun without you, [y/n]...Can I ask you something?" he asks casually as he leans forward resting his elbows on his knees. Nodding my head I crossed my legs. "Well... What is the possibility of you having a crush on me?" he asks blankly as he holds his normal blank stare is not showing his emotions. My eyes widen in shock. My hands begin to quiver slightly, as my heart began to race. Blood rushes to my cheeks causing a dark pink blush. "I want an honest answer [y/n]," he says as he reaches out and grasps my hand.
"Well...I-I think the chances are ve-very high." I stuttered. Leaning forward he slowly pulls down his mask kissing me. His lips slightly chapped, he leans in more deepening our lip lock. Kissing him back I felt his hands cup my flushed cheeks as I placed my hands on his knees. His thumb gently moving across my cheeks as we split from the kiss. My face a dark pink, as I stare into his eyes. Leaning down I rest my forehead against shoulder as I tried to hide my blush. "Do you like me as well Kakashi?" I ask for reassurance. He chuckles softly as he moved me into his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't. I'm not that kind of guy," he says as he leans back against the cushions of my couch, holding me in his arms. His fingers ran through my [h/c] [h/c]. My eyelids began to feel heavy as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~
I woke the next morning in my bed. Groaning softly I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes before I smoothed my hair out of my vision as I got up and made my ways downstairs. After eating my breakfast and showering I dressed and headed out locking the door behind me.
It was on seven in the morning but the city was already bustling with life. People were making their way to their jobs and young ninjas made their way to the academy for another day of lessons.
"[y/n]!" I stopped hearing someone yell my name. Turning I see the bright orange jumpsuit running towards me. Smiling kindly as he slowed to a stop in front of me. "[y/n], Hi I just wanted to say congratulations on you getting together with Kakashi-sensei," he says with his normal large grin. I tilt my head to the side questioningly. "I saw him coming out of your apartment this morning, anyway see you [y/n]." Naruto quickly ran off leaving me dumbfounded. My mind scrambled to think of what happened last night. Suddenly I felt someone pick , me up and bring me into a nearby alley. Looking back to see the familiar silver hair.
"How many people are going to pick me up from behind?" I complain as Kakashi set me down and turns me around to face him.
"Let me ask you something [y/n]. I didn't ask this last night since you fell asleep before I was about to." he pulled down his mask and leans down to my height. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks as he looks at me. My eyes widen slightly at his question. Just to tease him a bit I waited a minute before speaking with a smirk.
"I'd thought you'd never ask." I chuckle softly before leaning in and kissing him sweetly.

Fin

A/N: Hi everyone sorry about the waiting life has been so crazy for me lately. But school is almost out which me summer is finally here and I can finally start making some decent content for you guys. Anyway, I hope you guys liked it. Bye!~