Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

From Country To Country
Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

3rd POV

Walking down a long hallway we see a young man, he looks to be at the age of 16 and looks to be quite the charmer. Being around 186 cm (about 6 foot 1) with sleek jet-black hair and bright blue green eyes that seemed to glow with a fiery passion. Let's check in on our hero, and his quest.

Seth POV

"Finally, it's the last day of school, time to begin. I will find her, I won't let her slip away again," I thought to myself. I'm walking down the halls of my school, the Academy of Great Minds, in New York. I've been going here for so long, I was beginning to think I would never leave haha.

As I walk out of the academy I look at all the faces I've grown used to over the years, I almost wish I didn't have to go, but I must. I must go and find her, my one true love, Ami.

Flashback

"Ami where are you taking me?" A 9 year old me asks the girl in front of me. She was a beautiful girl, curly dirty blonde hair, and big deep hazel eyes. She was running ahead of me dragging me through the forest, and somehow knowing exactly where she was going.

We reached a clearing in the woods filled with rolling grass hills and suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, and me with my momentum, I bumped into her back. When I finally gained a proper footing on the ground I looked up at her, she was facing away from me and looked to be staring off into the fields. I walked up beside her and looked to her face, she was crying. Why?

"Ami why are you crying?" I asked worried, as a best friend should be. She looked over to me and smiled, tears still falling from her eyes.

"I'm fine Seth, just a little sad," she answered. The tears continued to fall down her face, her hair was starting to frizz from the humidity. I feel like she's keeping something from me, she must me, Ami never cries for no reason.

"Has anything happened Ami?" i asked with even more concern than before, hopefully she hears the concern in my voice. She looks at me, the tears still haven't ceased, her eyes have gone red from her wiped the tears away.

"I'm leaving," she with complete sorrow in her voice. What. She's leaving? Why is she so sad about that?

"Why are you so sad about that? It's not like you're never coming back," I stated while laughing, I can't believe she thought that was so bad. I look up at her, even more tears than before are falling from her hazel eyes.

""That's the thing Seth, Momma say we're not coming back," she says before the final floodgate broke in her tear ducts. What. I feel the tears beginning to fall from my eyes, this can't be happening. I look up and see her running back from where we came, I can't move my body anymore. I suddenly feel my legs run after her, as if i'm not the one controlling them. When I finally reach her i see her crying under an old oak tree, I walk up to her and sit beside her.

"Seth....promise me something will you," she asks as she rests her head on my shoulder. I can feel my shoulder starting to get rained on by Ami's tears.

"Anything Ami, what is it?" i ask her, knowing whatever she's about to say is going to be important.

"Promise me, that someday you will find me and we can be together," she asks. What? I blush lightly, thinking about us being married in the future.

"Okay Ami no matter what happens I will find you, no matter where you are in this world" I state with confidence. I look over to her and see her blushing as well, before she leans closer and kissed me!

"Wh-What was that Ami!?" I ask, really surprised by the kiss. What was she thinking? Why would she suddenly kiss me like that!?

"That was our seal, it's like a pinky promise" She says with a smile. She then gets up and runs off, going back to her house. While I'm still sitting there shocked.

"O-Okay" i say still shocked. Before getting up and walking home with THE biggest blush on my face.

Flashback End

Seth POV

That was the last time I saw her, the last time I heard her voice, the last time I gazed upon her beautiful face. Ever since that day I studied and studied, so when I went to find her I could. I've learned quite a few languages, learned the measurements, and customs. I am prepared and I will find her.

As I finally reach my home, I walk inside and go up to my room grabbing a suitcase full of everything I prepared. A couple outfits were in the suitcase, I walk over and grab a backpack hanging on the wall, in this there were laptops, phones, money, and other things I may need like passports, or credit cards. Now I am officially ready to go, go on my journey to find my love. Now i shall begin my journey with my first country.......Canada!