Chapter 6

Chloe's POV

Right now, I, Chloe Saunders stand  looking at my dead mother, after years of absence and sorrow. Am I dreaming? No don't distract yourself, you said you'd deal with the ghost and then find Derek and aunt Lauren. Yeah but I don't think this is a ghost I can just walk away from. Should I be happy or terrified? Was she the one who screamed? This is where she must of been buried- I have no memory of her funeral. But it must of been.  I didn't summon her. Even if I did at the motel, I highly doubt she could follow me that far. The ghost who followed me from the hospital to Lyle House only had to travel a few blocks, she'd have about 20 kilometres. We haven't even slept here yet. There must be another necromancer. My fists clench and I swear I can feel steam pouring from my ears. Who would summon my mother? I have never met any other necromancers except for Margaret. Was it her? Trying to get revenge? I don't know, that sounds kind of crazy but she's my only liable suspect. Whoever it is though, is close by, possibly even in the park.

Hey guys sorry this is short, I just wanted Chloe to have a chapter just for her thoughts on what had happened, and who she seen. Last chapter we didn't get to see her thoughts or whatever about her mothers appearance, so I wanted to give you guys a chance to see that and understand it on its own. Thanks again guys, you really keep me motivated!