Speed

Sakura's POV
Something bright shone into my room. I gently opened my eyes and checked the clock next to me.

.7:29am.

I squirmed around to find, warm tight arms around my waist. Itachi.

'Oh, damn....again? How am I not suppose to wake him? I need to go train and start my shift at the hospital....'

I let out a gentle sigh. I leaned in and kiss his cheeks. He started to mumble, then one of his eyes opened, then closed. He grunted and let go of my waist.

I kissed him on the forehead before I went to take a shower.

Sasuke's POV
A bright light hit my eyes. I grunted loudly. I then felt someone on my arms. Karin. I sighed and shook her off. Her eyes opened and she started pouting.

"Who let you in my room?" I coldly asked her. Standing up from the bed, I turned and headed for the bathroom. "Why not, Sasuke-kun?" She flirted. I activated the sharingan. She shrieked and ran for the door.

I quickly got changed in the bathroom, wearing what I had yesterday, blue pants, white jacket and black shoes. I hanged my katana behind my back and head to the kitchen.

As I got to the kitchen, Suigestu and Jugo were there. Suigetsu messing around with the kitchen sink and Jugo patting birds that landed on the window that he had opened.

"Morning Sasuke!" Suigetsu yelled as I sat down at the dining table.

I then heard foot steps coming into the room.

Sakura entered, followed by Itachi, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Temari, then Karin.

I sent a death glare at Itachi as I looked at him. He sent one back, matching my glare.

Sakura turned on the stove that was next to the kitchen sink, Suigetsu jumped away as the fire lit up. "You can cook?!" He excitedly exclaimed.

"Which girl can't?" She cocked up her eye brows at him.

Then he pointed in Karin's direction.

"That bitch over there." He answered.
"Hmph!" Karin walked over to me and held my arm. I once again shook her off.

I then noticed Itachi looking my way again, he rolled his eyes, giving me, you-got-bad-taste-in-girls look. I tched at him. He smirked back. Then he walked over to Sakura and wrapped his arms around her waist.

'WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!? They.....they are together?!'

I kept as calm as I could. My insides were boiling.

'Did I have feelings for her?'
'No!'

I turned away from them to hide my frustration. I couldn't believe my eyes. I then turned back after I heard Suigetsu call me.

"Come help me set the table~! Apparently, we have people over for breakfast~!" He whined. Then something caught my eyes. It was Itachi and Sakura. I saw them kiss. I stopped in my tracks and almost dropped the plates I was holding. I was shaking with anger. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Sakura's POV
*Ding~! Dong~!*

The door bell went off. I kissed Itachi on the cheeks and let him take over the cooking for me, as I went to welcome the guest. As I went to open the door, the girls followed happily behind.