Who is behind this?

Sakura's POV
Itachi followed behind we took turns brushing our teeth before taking a short bath. "What are you doing Itachi-kun?" I asked as he ruffled my hair with shampoo. "I've always wanted to try wash your hair....it's actually quiet fun..." He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Come on~ we have to get ready for the meeting and mission, Itachi." I said, washing my hair and getting out of the bath. He followed and we got changed into our uniforms.

In the kitchen Itachi and I found Suigetsu inside the fridge in a bottle of water. "Heeellllppppp~! It's soooo coolllllddddd~!" He whined. I stood there with Itachi not impressed. I closed the fridge door and opened it again to check if he was actually inside. "Oh, you found him. He was being an asshole so I punched him and shoved him inside that bottle." Hinata gave a creepy smile to him before turning back to talk to Tenten.

I took what I needed and left water boy to Itachi to release. "Where's Karin...?" Sasuke asked. "Morning to you too, Sasucakes. I heard that she was banned from ever entering a building that belonged to anbus and has to go live with that kyuubi friend of your or something." Suigetsu answered as he took his distance from Hinata. "What's the meaning of this?!" Sasuke asked. "Karma always bites back." I said to him. I watched closely as his eyes opened a little.

"What did she do?" He asked. "You don't know?" I asked sarcastically. "Hn. Suigetsu?" I looked over to him who was playing with his breakfast. "I heard that she started fake rumours that caused confusion and anger inside the anbu buildings and the village. I heard that *cough!* someone had gotten mad went out of control when she was fighting." He said hesitatingly, looking at me.

"Hmph." I said finishing off my breakfast and drink. "In a little, the girls, Itachi-kin and I are going on a mission with the other anbu captains from the other hidden villages. So don't disobey the village's rules, don't let Karin come in. And don't kill each other or others while we are gone. We'll be back in three days or later." I eyed him before turning to check the weather.

"Please come back all alive everyone." Tsunade said to us all. "Tenten, can you put theses in the scroll?" Kankuro asked giving items to her. She nodded and I passed her another two hand size scrolls to put the other captains's items in. "Itachi...." I sighed and he looked at me. "Do you think the apartment is going to be alright?" I asked, softly leaning on him. "I'm sure it's going to be fine. Besides, you and the girls have put up locks and seals on your rooms." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. We watched as the others finished packing their needs. "Captains!" Ino shouted to us. "We're ready!" Hinata answered. We nodded and wore our masks before heading off. "Ok! Follow your team go your fastest speed, if you cannot keep up with the others groups, then we'll meet at the X on your maps. Once there, we'll set up camp. Remember, when passing the borders, beware of the akatsuki!" I warned.

They all nodded. "Let's go!" Itachi ordered us. We nodded and disappeared. As we got to the border ahead, we all slowed down and quietly rushed over before going our top speed again.

Kankuro's POV
Man~ theses girls are fast, no wonder Temari became quicker than me when she first became an anbu captain in Konoha!

"Come on guys! We can't fall behind my own sister's team!" I cheered.

Sasuke's POV
'I. Am. So. Bored.'
'I. Am. So. Bored.'
'There. Is. Nothing. To. Do. '

I repeated in my head. Suigestu, was again, inside the sink and almost flooding the kitchen while I had nothing to do. The annoying red head fangirl isn't here. So that's a relief. Then an idea got into my mind. I stood up and entered the hallway to my room and Sakura and the others's room. I looked around the hallway of their rooms but didn't see a fifth room for Itachi. Only four. I went to open Sakura's room door but it wouldn't budge. Then I tried Ino's and so on.

I gave a silent sigh and went to the front of the apartment. "What?! Let me in! I have a team mate and someone that I love inside this building!!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked closer and it was Karin. As loud and always, but this time something was wrong. I remember Sakura saying something about her being banned from all anbu buildings but of what cause. "Sasuke-kun!!" She yells to me. I walked over to the guard with a 'A.V' bandana on his arm, which represented 'A Division'. "May I ask why she is banned?" I asked. "I'm not aloud to tell outsiders of the anbus." He replied. "You can ask her or the fox guy." He answered. I nodded and went to look for Naruto with Karin following behind.

"S-Sasuke-kun...where are we going...?" She stuttered. "I am going to find Naruto." I answered. I checked at Ichiraku's then the anbu's training ground. But he was nowhere to be found until I heard a fight going on by the lake, it was where Team 7's old training ground was. "Oi, Dobe!" I called out. "Huh? Oi, Teme!" He called out. The atmosphere was a depressed one, until they saw Karin, it changed to a stern, angry one. "What's wrong?" I sighed. They all became drepressed again. "Oi, Sasuke!" Kiba called. "What?" I said. "Can we talk somewhere....you know...private...?" He nudged his eyes at the four depressed ninjas on the ground. "Hold on. What were you guys doing before? Weren't you fighting?" I asked, they nodded. "My life is over...." I heard shadow boy whine. 😓

Choji, Lee and Akamaru, followed us to a private place to talk about what happened. "So?" I asked impatiently as we stopped. "Well...you can start with asking that jealous trouble behind you." He pointed out and glared. I turned around to find that Karin had followed us. "Spill it, Karin." I spat. She avoided eye contact and tried to change the subject. "You know what? I'll tell if that butch doesn't." Kiba yelled. "Bitch here, and all the boys in the Konoha 13 have been banned from ever entering any anbu building or even talk to the anbu captains, because of the lies that, that bitchy teammate of your spread. We trusted her and that cause Naruto a broken jaw from Hinata and Neji three broken ribs from Tenten. They got so mad that they banned us from ever entering any anbu property." Kiba glared.

"We went to try reason with them but, they wouldn't come out, we didn't know that they were busy. And when they came out, Naruto ruin it entirely, by saying they were self-centred etc." Lee gave Karin a death glare. "Then, after the girls left, the Hokage was very disappoint and mad. Sakura had a point, when she said that we trust someone for only one week. And that someone was an outcast and a rogue." Choji said. "What were the lies?" I asked, glaring at Karin. "That they lost against her and they were truly weak, so why should they be our protecters? Or our anbu captains. When she cannot even keep up with them." Kiba spat. "Jealous, much?....Karin....you spread fake lies that caused catastrophe throughout the village. Did you know that, if it wasn't for the hokage's protection or the Anbu's law. Then you would've been in the hospital unable to move, eat and you'll be at least paralysed? Or even worse....dead?!" I raised my voice which caused her to shake. "Even if you were on my team, you are not my lover and I do not want a women like you on it or even follow me around." My voice was low and dark.

I walked away. "Leave, bitch. You don't deserve to be anything. Even get married. This village would have been already destroyed complete. Wipped out. Gone! If the Hokage believed you and made Sakura and the girls resign from their position as the Anbu Captains and Konoha 13?!" I heard Lee yell and I stopped to listen. "Even if Itachi was still one of our strongest anbus and refused to be in Konoha 13, that doesn't mean he can't protect us ALL when we're being atracked!" Kiba barked. "The reason why all the rouge ninjas don't attacked this village is because of the girls and Itachi. They are frightened of what they can do to them in a blink of and eye!" I glared ahead and started walking again.

Sakura's POV
We all stopped quietly as Itachi raised his hand....