Start

Sasuke's POV
'How strong has she gotten in theses past few year?!'

"Jugo?" Her voice filled with disappointment.
"Huh? Sakura-san....." He croaked.
She smiled and started healing him.

"Let's go.... We have a boring A-rank mission... Let's get going ASAP. We'll meet you at our house." She said, disappearing into cherry blossoms.

I then turned my attention to Itachi, who was watching. I shot him a death glare, he gave one back, matching it perfectly. He smirked and came down to the ground, a few feet away from team Taka.

"I'm disappointed....I thought you'd been training properly, but instead, you cannot even beat my Cherry." His smirked grew bigger. Then disappeared into smoke.

"Hurry up, let's get going." I ordered.

Back at the house, Itachi and Sakura and her team had already finished packing.
"You guys better hurry up, we want to leave before 10am." Ino informed.
Sakura and Itachi got up and entered the kitchen, as I walked into the hallway.
At the corner of my eyes, I saw them kiss. I quietly tched in frustration.

Itachi's POV
The warm lips pressed against mine, tasted like the sweetest thing in the world. Then I parted our lips.I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer,  until our bodies were touching.
She squirmed around in embarrassment, like if people were watch her.

I smirked in delight as she blushed.
I leaned in for another kiss, but stopped as she pushed me away, signalling someone coming.
I quickly kissed her lips and let her go.

"We're ready." My brother gave me another glare that I matched perfectly.
"Let's go then, we'll see you tonight, Itachi." Sakura gave me a kiss on the cheeks and left with her team and team Taka.

Sakura's POV
As we reached the gates, some of our anbus were waiting there with the information.
"Here's the information, Sakura-sama, Hinata-sama, Ino-sama, Tenten-sama and Temari-sama."
The one in a cats mask said, giving us the file.

"Have a safe trip, m'ladies." The other said.
"You have a meeting tomorrow at 10am, m'ladies." The bow and disappeared.

I opened the file to find a male wanted rouge for five small villages. Sunari Rinasu. He was to be eliminated.

I rolled my eyes as I let Hinata scan the location, Ino leading the way and Tenten sealing our belongings in a scroll.

"Can you keep up?" I asked, turning around and putting on my mask.
"Try us and you'll see." The Uchiha said.
I smirked behind the mask and signalled to the girls to go slowly. They nodded in response.
"Let's go." We disappeared from tree to tree, Sasuke matching our slow speed but his team still lacking behind.

"Sasuke-kun~! Wait up~!" Karin whined.
"Ugh! Slow down some more girls." I ordered.
"Hai, captian." We slowed downs no eventually stopped at the Spring village.

I turned my attention to Karin who was puffing.
"If you cannot keep up, then go back to the village." I ordered coldly.
She glared at me.

"Wow~ We're so scared, aren't we?" Hinata coughed.
"Shut up, bitches. You think your so strong, but your actually we-" she was cut off, after the Uchiha's kanata was at her neck.

"Wha-?!" We shrieked.
I stood next to her with the sword, firmly gripped in my gloves.

"Finish it and you'll won't be seeing the day light ever again." I whisper in her ear, my voice dripping with vemon.

The aura around us change into a dark, cold and overwhelming aura.
I took the blade away from her neck and tossed it back to the Uchiha.

It was at least 2pm, when we had found our prey.

Team Taka followed behind as we followed him into the forest, from where we came from.
"Who's there?!" He asked as we snuck around in the shadows of the forest.
I signalled the girls to perform formation A, that was only used for A-rank missions, sometime S-ranks too.

"Come out!" He ordered.
We came out and surrounded him.

"What are the world best ever anbu captains doing here?!" He damanded.
"We are here under restrict orders to eliminate you." Temari calmly replied.

Everything happened in a flash, as we shot him a smile, from the eyes.
He was down on the ground, bleeding continuously.

"Tenten." I ordered and she passed me a sharpened blade from one of the scrolls.
We walked away and I threw the blade behind me, stabbing into the man.
"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"Mission, complete." Ino said.
I smirked behind my mask, as I saw the shaking four-eyes, fan-girl afraid.

"Hurry up, or we'll ditch you..." Temari coldly said to them.
I sighed.

"Ya know what?" We stopped in the middle of the forest.
"We'll meet you back at the village," Hinata said.
"We hate it when we have to babysit people on missions that aren't as fast as us." Temari glared.
"We hate to be this slow." Tenten added.
"Useless you can keep up, Uchiha, then go as fast as you can back to the village." Ino spat.

"Hmph." The Uchiha replied.
"Try me."

The girls and I set off at medium speed with the Uchiha on our tail, and team Taka far behind.
We stop again, as we reached the gates.
I turned to face my attention at team Taka.
They were puffing.

"Welcome back." I turn to face the older Uchiha and the boys
The girls and I take off our masks and hug them.
"Good to be back, how long did you boys wait?" Hinata kissed Naruto on the cheeks.
"Not long, ten minutes aleast. Wait took you girls so long?" Neji asked, kissing Tenten's forehead.

We turned to face the puffing team Taka.
"Not surprised. Itachi told us what happened at training." Shikamaru lazily yawn, then let Temari kiss his cheek.

"Let's go back, it's sundown," I suggest.
"Let's go eat dinner at Ichiraku!!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Not this time, Naruto-kun." Hinata says, Naruto pouts as he remembers that it was Hinata's turn to choose which place to eat at.
We start walking to a famous BBQ restaurant.

"Here's your orders!" The waitress said, blushing at the two Uchiha.
"Thank you." Itachi replied respectfully.

"Look! Look! Aren't they dreamy~!" A big bunch of girls from the other table whispered.
"Oi, look at those curves!" A bunch of boys from another table whispered.

I sighed and ate.

"Yum!" Choji exclaimed.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry every ninja, all books will be on hold for a while but I will still publish every one to two weeks.

Published:3/12/15