Poison

Sakura's POV
I calmly walked into the anbu building, followed by my team and team Taka.

"Welcome back, Sakura-sama, Hinata-sama, Ino-sama, Tenten-sama and Temari-sama." Anbus of all ranks bowed to us respectfully.

"Hmph! Why is she getting all the attention?! I'm far more prettier and stronger than she is!" The annoying bitch said from behind.

"This way m'ladies." One of the anbus from Hinata's divisions welcomed.
We walked inside the metal room, I waved my hand softly, gesturing for one of the anbus to show team Taka the chairs on the far end of the room.

The girls and I sat down calmly in our seats, facing all the hidden village's anbus.
"Welcome to the 107th meeting everyone." I said.
We all stood up and bowed to each other respectfully.

"It's been a while......Megumi, Usa, Lina, Shou and Akira." I greeted the anbus of the Storm village. Two men and three women.

"Welcome to Konoha, nii-san." Temari greeted the Suna anbus.

"So....about Kabuto....."

Sasuke's POV
I watched each anbu carefully as they greeted each other.
I flinched a little as I heard them say Kabuto's name.

"What are we going to do?" One of the anbus asked.
"We have a mission to kill some bandits that are forming an alliance in a couple of days. They will be at one of Orochimaru's biggest hideout...." I explained.

"We have a feeling that...Kabuto has something to do with this." Hinata added.
We all nodded and exchanged glances.
"We'll ask....." Kankuro said.

"What formation?" One of the anbus asked.
"S death." Sakura answered.
"Are you sure? Don't you want to examine him?" A anbu asked.
"I don't really want too....but fine, A death." She narrowed her eyes.
"Poison?" Another asked.
"How about that knock out one... The one where no one can wake up until they drink the solution?" Another suggested.

The girls nodded, Tenten pulled out a scroll and summoned a bottle out clear liquid and a bottle of black liquid.
"Here.... The clear one is first then the black is awaken.' She said.

I narrowed my eyes.
"Who made it?" I asked, they turned their heads to look at me.
There was silence in the room.
"......I did....." Sakura answered.

They turned back and continued.
An anbu suddenly appeared.

"Sorry to interrupt this summit, captains.... We have captured the rough ninja, Hanayuki, Nijiri no Hanayuki." The anbu was a leaf anbu, he was wearing a metal band on his arm, the band has the letters, 'S.D' carved on it.

"An S-division anbu.....I see you sent one of your top groups in your division to catch him, while you were piled up with many other missions...." Another Storm village captain said.
"He's one of the ones that you taught before *cough* that mission?" Another continued.
I turned to Sakura, she nodded.

"That's a smart move, Sakura." Kankuro smirked.
In the corner of my eye, I saw Sakura smirk back effortlessly.

"Sakura-sama........I just got information about Hanayuki, he is ready in the memory room." He touched his ear phone in his left ear.

Sakura then gesture the anbu to come closer to him. And she told him something. He kneeled down to the floor, bowing before disappearing.

Sakura nodded, then gesturing my team and I to follow after the other anbu captains.

Normal POV
Team Taka stayed close behind the group of the highest anbus in history, from the other hidden villages, careful not to get lost in the anbu building, it was high for them. After a few minutes, they arrived in front of a big metal door, with the words, 'Memory & Brain Room'.

Kankuro pushed some numbers in the key pad beside the door. Sakura turned to team Taka, after telling the other anbus to go inside and prepare.

"You stay in this room." She led them to a room right next to the 'Memory & Brain Room'.
"The bathroom is over there..... If you want food, press this green button here...." She pointed.

"Behave, and if you're curious, about what we are doing.....then look through there...." She pointed to the dimmed glass that showed the other anbus on the other side.

"This room is sound proof to the Memory room, but not to the outside ones. So don't do anything stupid. Some of Tenten's anbus from her division will watch you." Sakura said, turning to the door next to the dimmed glass window, she pushed some numbers in a couple of time. Then entered the other side.

Sasuke curiously watch her walk to join the others.
"Sasuke-kun?" The red head asked.
"Hn." He replied.
"Why are you so interested in that pink haired weakling?" She asked.

"Please do not speak about our shishous in that manner." The guy in the dog mask glared. The door to the room opened and Itachi walked in. The anbus around the room who were watch team Taka bowed as he entered.

"What are you doing here, brother.....?" Sasuke spat.
Itachi ignore his younger brother.
"Sakura-sama is waiting inside, Itachi-sama." One of the anbus said.

"How long has it been?" Itachi narrowed his eyes, activating his mangekyou sharingan.
"A few minutes......." The anbu started to shake.
Itachi quickly headed for the door. He then entered after pushing the pin in.

"What's my brother doing here?" Sasuke asked, activating the first stage of his sharingan.
"Sakura-sama had called him to help her with something.....how to explain....." He replied.

"No need to." A silver anti-gravity deifying haired man walked in, reading a book.
"Long time no see, huh Sasuke?" He smiled with his eyes.

"Kakashi!" Sasuke exclaimed.
"Explain." Sasuke said.

"Hmm.....well, Sakura need Itachi's help, because performing this with the other anbus, is hard, she use to ask me, ya know. What they are doing inside is like a surgery, one mistake, can kill their victim." Kakashi explained.

"Meaning?"
"That they are trying to get information out of him. Information about a top secret mission they have together, next week.....hmmm.....what else.......right...also the mission requires all the anbus captain in the summit, it'll take them at least three weeks to finish this mission." Kakashi answered.

Karin rolled her eyes.

"Oh, look... They finished the jutsu." Kakashi pointed out.
The anbus on the other side had started to question the guy in the middle of the jutsu, he was bound by chains.

"Um... What are you doing...?" Kakashi asked.
Catching Sasuke's attention, he turned to look at Suigestu, who was getting his head punched by Karin.

Then the door next to the window, finally opened.

___________________________________________________________________
The books are still on hold.

COMMENT and LIKE!!!!!

Published: 3/12/15