After what they did..?

Naruto's POV
I clenched my hands into a fist and punched him. Then, I felt a hand catch it. It was an anbu wearing a wolf mask. "Leave or we'll have to make you." The an update was wearing a 'S.D' bandana on his right arm. He was from Sakura's division. "What's going on here?!" A voice yelled.

I turned to see granny Tsunade. "Lady Hokage." They greeted. "What's going on?" "We have strict orders from our masters to not let Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Sai, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Shino, Kiba and Karin in any of the anbu buildings." He explained.

"May I talk to them?" She asked and they led the way. "We've done it now...." I heard Shikamaru whispered.

Sakura's POV
The girls and I we training of medical ninjutsu until Lady Tsunade came in. "Welcome, Lady Hokage." I address formally. She sighed. "Girls...care to explain why they aren't aloud in any of the anbu buildings?" She asked, with a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"Why would we let a traitor in the anbu building that we control and have ordered to build for the homeless to train them?" I answered.

"They trusted a girl while we went on our mission." Ino said.

"They believed her even when they only knew her for what?" Tenten asked.

"A week? A few days?" Hinata said sarcastically.

"All because of that one rumour that she started with." Temari finished.

"As mad as you can be, Sakura, why is Karin going to stay then?"

"With the other Uzumaki." I spat. Her eyes widened.

"What about when the boys try talk to you girls and try sort things out?"

"The assholes can figure that out them selves." Ino spat.

Lady Tsunade sighed. "Are you even going to forgive them?"

"After what they did..?......... Highly unlikely." Tenten answered.

Lady Tsunade rubbed forehead and sighed again. "Ok, now your just giving me a headache."

We rolled out eyes. "Come with me and you'll see what they're are trying to do now." She said, walking out of the room.

We followed behind and put on our anbu masks.

"You cannot enter!" An anbu voice yelled. What is it now?

Naruto: I frustratingly sighed. "YOU KNOW WHAT, SAKURA, INO, HINATA, TENTEN, TEMARI, MAYBE YOU ARE WEAK!! MAYBE YOU ARE SELF-CENTRED!! MAYBE YOU ARE SEL-!!!!!!" I screamed, until I was cut off by the faces of familiar masks staring at us.

I glared at the traitors and the red head bitch in front of us. "I told you." I said to the Hokage. Lady Tsunade was utterly shocked. I slowly took off my mask, followed by the girls.

"We are what?" Hinata spat.

"Selfish?" Ino glared.

"Hmph."

They looked at us shocked. "Leave and don't come bother us again.... let's go girls, we have to prepare for tomorrows meeting and ANBU CAPTAIN~ meeting." I gave them a last glare before walking back into the building to get ready and train a bit more. "Sakura-sama, could you please give us a mission please... we haven't been on a mission in a month." one of the anbus from my division asked. I gestured to another anbu to give me a file of unfinished and new missions.

Quickly scanning throughout the files and found an elimination mission and handed the file to them. "Three days is all you have, you are in my division so I expect that you can figure out the rest of the information by yourselves without my help...am I correct?" I asked sternly as they looked through the file.

Looking back up at me, they kneeled down and bowed before disappearing with his team. I sighed as the girls and I read through the information about Kabuto and the rouge ninjas's meeting at the hideout for tomorrows mission.

---//A couple of hours later\\---

"Sakura...?" a faint voice asked in my head as my mind was spinning with all the information that I could fit in my mind the girls and I tried to memorise for tomorrow's mission. "Sakura...!" I dropped the files and paper I was holding on and snapped my dizzy head to a familiar face. Itachi. I stood up and fell on him. my head was spinning so much. "W-What time is it?" Ino stuttered. "1am." Itachi answered. "Ugh!" I clutched my head tightly as I got a heavy headache. "Oi! You guys there! Come and help me!" I heard him ordered before everything went black.

Itachi's POV
I carried Sakura in my arms as she snored lightly. She was exhausted. Other anbus helped me carry the girls as we headed for our apartment.

'I'll need to make her and the girls some coffee tomorrow...'

I silently laughed to my myself. She's been through a lot and now she has a mission. I sighed to myself as we entered the apartment and our room. Gently laying Sakura down, I showed the others the girl's rooms and watch as they were carefully placed down. Going from room to room, I laid their blankets on top of them until Sakura and my room.

I changed my clothes quickly and carefully laid in bed next to my precious cherry blossom, wrapping my arms around her carefully and pulling her into my embrace.

"Ng...! Itachi~" she whispered in her sleep. "Sakura?" She twisted and turned over to me. "Ng...I..I love (yawn~!) you...!" She said sleepily. I kissed her forehead gently. "I do too." I whispered hugging her closely.

'My precious cherry blossom...if anyone hurts you. Then they will have to deal with me... You are the one of the two only people that I'll love with my life.'

"Tachi!..... Itachi! Mou~! Wake up~!" A sweet voice called. "Hn?" I replied still half awake. "C'mon~! You do want to come with me and the girls with the anbus to the mission~?" She asked sweetly. I cracked opened my eyes to find her straddling me.

Sakura's POV
I gently opened my eyes as a crack to sunshine hit my eyes. Looking in front of me. I found a sleeping Uchiha. Giggling, I got out of his grasps and straggled on him once again.

"Itachi?... Itachi~!...Itachi! Mou~! Wake up~!" I sweetly called. "Hn?" He replied still half awake. "C'mon~! You do want to come with me and the girls with the anbus to the mission~?" I asked sweetly. He cracked opened his eyes to find me straddling me.

I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek before bouncing off him and running to the bathroom.

____________________________________________________________________

Sry for the long wait every ninjas! I kinda had a problem with my wifi so yeah...

LIKE

and

COMMENT

L❤️V you ninjas!!!!