Vowels

Luke couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. He saw her. He saw Bella. And he saw her crying because of him. If he wouldn't have known her, he wouldn't be too worried about it, he would've waved at her and maybe approached her so she could take a picture and talk to her.

Ashton knew about her and how she looked like and after seeing Luke petrified by her presence made him realize that, even if Luke doesn't want to admit it, Luke has feelings for her. It's not too hard to tell.

It's hard to put it all together, though. How can someone like Luke catch feelings for a girl he met through texts? And only saw once in real life...not to mention it was at a pizza place and he didn't even talk to her, he just grinned at her and saw her crying over him. When that happened he felt useless. He felt like an asshole. After all she was still a fan and he didn't comfort her...so he just had to tell her he actually loved her, not only because she's a fan but because they were best friends. However, he would like more than just friends but the situation was giving him a hard time.

Me: I love you
Me: Luke could've at least approached u to hug u or something

Bella: what's with the sudden affection? Lmao
Bella: love you too
Bella: Luke needs privacy and I didn't want to disturb him, idk

Bella's reply caught him off guard. He thought she'd agree with him but she didn't really care as long as Luke, I mean he had a relaxed moment with Ashton.

Me: u really do care about their privacy, don't u?

Bella: actually
Bella: I do, I really do haha
Bella: just bc I'm a fan doesn't mean I have the right to interrupt their chilling time

Me: true

Bella: soooo what did u do during the day?

Me: nothing really
Me: you?

Bella: same brah

Me: bruh

Bella: breehh

Me: broooh

Bella: briiih

Me: you're awful

Bella: excuse me?
Bella: I'm sorry there aren't any more vowels

Me: you weren't obligated to use vowels

Bella: Joe

Me: what

Bella: shut up