Epilogue

After the concert, which was amazing, Luke asked Bella if she wanted to get something to eat with him. She gladly accepted and while they were casually walking to Luke's car they never stopped talking. Not a single minute. When Luke said 'I love you' he meant it and Bella told him she meant it too. 

"It's really weird how it all started," Luke chuckled taking her hand and intertwined them as he kept driving trying to find a place to take her to eat. Both were sweaty for jumping and singing to the top of their lungs so a fancy restaurant was not an option.

"Actually, I am still shocked." She said looking out the window as lights from the side of the road were being left behind as the car moved. Everything on her mind was out of place. How did she end up holding hands with Luke Hemmings from 5SOS? Her idol, her life saver.

"After all?" Luke glanced at her momentarily and saw how her eyes shined as the dim light from outside reflected on her beautiful face.

"Yeah I mean," She adjusted herself on her seat before continuing. "A random number texted me 'hey babe' and I was like 'what the fuck is this?'" Luke laughed and shook her head. "And then, a so called Joe said he was my new best friend. That was really smooth by the way." 

"What can I say? I'm super smooth, silky smooth." Luke tried to joke by quoting The Zohan but failed miserably when Bella covered her face and groaned.

"You still are terrible at jokes." She laughed. "Anyways as I was saying, Joe wanted a conversation and I didn't but he somehow kept it going and I found myself a new friend! He lived in San-fucking-Diego with his family who came from Australia a couple of years ago!" She exclaimed sarcastically but in a joking tone making Luke laugh harder.

"Hey! You bought it!" 

"Still! I was so naive, I can't believe...and yeah Joe was a really cool kid, he loved five es-oh-es and not to mention they packed his phone storage..." She rubbed her thumb on Lukes hand as their fingers were still laced together. "

"What if I was Joe Jonas and I was talking to you? Huh?"

"You weren't and you still talked to me, mate. You are lucky." She giggled and looks out the window once again.

"I guess I really am lucky." Luke said sincerely earning a warm smile from Bella.

"So, I just realized that whenever you went to sleep earlier or said you had to go and didn't come back for like five hours it was because you were sleeping or in the bus doing something else and you were in a different timezone. Woah."

"I was but you still thougth I was Joe from San Diego with a cracked phone and no selfies." He said and turned to the drive through he saw. "Would you like to eat here or..." Luke asked Bella.

"It's fine, I was craving some junk food anyways." She laughed and the car came to a stop. They ordered two cheese burgers, french fries and two big sodas. "I no longer have a diet."

"I think I've never had one, but if I had I would be so unloyal to it that it'd hurt." Luke said as he took a bite of his cheese burger.

-------

Bella told Luke the address of her apartment and they arrived pretty quickly for Luke's liking. He should have taken the long way home, he joked in his head but didn't say it aloud because he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Bella with another lame joke. 

Where did Luke and Bella stand now? He didn't know if she wanted more than just friends or just stay that way, texting and hanging out as only friends. He sure as hell wanted more but was kind of afraid to ask.

Luke stopped the car in front of Bella's apartment and both of them stepped out of it and walked to the door. Bella offered him to walk inside and he accepted only because he didn't want to say goodbye outside the building door. Once they took the elevator and reached the third floor, they walked to her door in a comfortable silence but kind of tense silence to Luke considering they haven't said a word in the elevator until now. "So..." Bella started. "Tonight was fun, thrilling and really surprising."

"Are you saying that because we met or the concert?" Luke raises an eyebrow at her and smirks.

"Both but mostly because of you." She blurts out. Another thing he noticed is that she is as blunt with words as she was when they texted each other.

"Same here," Luke said awkwardly. Bella nodded and started to unlock her front dooe and opened it.

"Wanna come in and drink something?" She offered.

"Uh, no thank you. The boys probably wonder where I am, so I should get -um- going." He looked down and closed his eyes for a second. 

"Oh, okay. Text me if anything." She smiled kindly and began to step into her apartment when Luke grabbed her arm. She turned around and looked at him, his piercing blue eyes stared at her hazel ones. 

"Fuck it," he mumbled and connected his lips to hers. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Both of Luke's hands were on her waist as they shared a cute, gentle and meaningful kiss.

As soon as they pulled away, she bit her lip smiling widely just like Luke. Luke's cheeks were a slight shade of pink. "Goodnight, Bella. I'll text you later." He smiled cheekily and left. Bella waved at him and entered her apartment.

When Luke got into the car, he took out his phone to type a message to Bella.

Me: hey, Joe Jonas here. I have a question.

Bella: shoot

Me: bang

Bella: I DID THAT JOKE FIRST

Me: sorry my bad

Bella: smh, what's the question?

Me: Hypothetically speaking, if I asked you to be my girlfriend will you say yes?

Bella: hypothetically speaking, yes. I would say yes, why?

Me: okay so...will you be my girlfriend?

Bella: of course :-)

Me: I love you

Bella: Love you more♥

The End.