Happy Birthday

Bella's POV. (finally lol)

Today was the day. Bella's 19th birthday. She woke up to the sound of her phone ringing and signaling she had multiple texts. Several texts from her closest friends. One from her mom who was at work but was going to come home earlier to take her to dinner. Another one from her dad who, again, was apologizing for not being home for her big day but he was working hard in the UK for this company that hired him as their lawyer and that he promised he had something really special for her, which made her happy not because he had a surprise but because she knew her dad loves her and feels bad for not being there but he's working hard to give her the life she has.

It was always like this. Bella was always thankful about everything her parents gave her. She knew for a fact that her parents worked hard due to their goal of being able to give their only daughter anything she wanted. She wasn't a brat, nor spoiled. She earned everything she had. She was always the good girl, daddy's little princess, mom's baby girl but her parents raised her to be someone grateful for all the things in life, not someone who could do whatever she wanted and get everything she asked for even if she behaved awfully.

Another text made her smile really big. Joe's text.

Joeee: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEAN
Joeee: get it? Bean? Lol
Joeee: love you gorgeous. Have a nice bday :-)

Me: HALSEY AF
Me: thank you so much
Me: love you too bitchacho

Joeee: up early I see?

Me: oh shush
Me: you're up earlier than usual
Me: was it because of meeeee?

Joeee: believe it or not...
Joeee: it was bc of u

Me: I'm flattered
Me: r u real?
Me: like idk you're waay too nice and perfect and ugh

Joeee: are you flirting with me?

Me: no...

Joeee: I think u areee

Me: I'm not!!!!

Joeee: whatever floats your boat, gorgeous

Bella's cheeks flushed. She really made an attempt of flirting with him but she felt rather embarrassed because she failed miserably. She liked Joe, a lot. Even though they haven't seen each other in person and even if she hadn't seen a picture of him. She knew Joe was legit, he was real, genuine. He was amazing, an amazing dude who bumped into her (not literally) and somehow made her happier. She didn't have many friends, she had four close friends but nothing more...the rest were just people who she knew and hardly ever hung out with.

She, for the first time in the day, went into twitter and tweeted it was her birthday. Loads of people she was internet friends with tweeted her and messaged her but something caught her attention.

"Luke Hemmings followed you."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she screamed. Was that even real? The answer is: yes. Finally, after two years of trying hard she finally had her Luke follow. What made it even better was that it was her fucking birthday.

Me: JOE OHMFOAOF
Me: LUKE FOLLOWED EM

Joeee: who's em?

Me: ME, HE FOLLOWED ME
Me: ON MY FREAKIF BIRTHFSAY

Joeee: OH GOD THAT'S AMAZING
Joeee: CONGRATULATIONS BABE

Me: tHANK YOU
Me: gosh this birthday cannot be better rn
Me: did he read my mind or something?
Me: maybe he read our texts and thought I was really going to spam him
Me: I'm so happy, it was so unexpected

Joeee: hahahahahaha
Joeee: that's what people say
Joeee: expect the unexpected :-)
Joeee: happy birthday baby, you deserve it

Me: omg I love u