Chapter 28 Sean's Pov

What ever I was laying on was really fluffy. Like a cloud mixed with Cotten candy. Wait the mattresses at school are never this comfortable. My eyes snapped open to a room with different little trinkets.

"Where am I?" A girl appeared at the door. "Ah! Mr.Summer your awake!" She skipped over to the bed and placed a tray with a piece of bread, a cup of soup and a glass of water.

"Um....." "Don't say anything. I'll tell Mistress your up!" I looked at her. I had a bad feeling about this mistress person. Wait I don't even know where I am! "Um!"

The door behind her closed shut. Sighing I looked down at the plate of food. Picking up the bread I studied it making sure I was at least edible. Opening my mouth I bit into the object....

"Sean! Are you ok?!" Turning my head seeing the one and only Mei, Of course she would be Mistress. "Please not so loud." I hissed. "Well that answered my question of are you alive still."

I scowled "Yes. I am I can't die from a lack of sleep." I rubbed my head trying to get rid of the sound of her voice. "Well. You could thank me. I don't think you fainting is the cause a lack of sleep."

"Ok then what was it?!" I shouted a little to loudly. "According to the doctor it was because of the lack of sleep also because of some major stress. So what is making you so stressful anyway?"

I jumped a bit and prayed that she didn't see that. I can't tell her that she's the reason I haven't gotten sleep! I would lose everything! Plus my pride would be forever ruined.

I'm doomed aren't I?