Le Legs For Days Bruh

'Damn Pete was sexy,' thought Mikey. He's always had a secret crush on him ever since he started his school in 11th grade.

They were currently in History, listening to the boring teachers voice drone on and on and on.

"Ugh!" Mikey groaned as he hit his head on the table just wanting school to be over already.

"Hey you're Mikey right?" A voice spoke and Mikey's head shot up, seeing it was Pete.

"Uh- y-yeah that's me" Mikey stuttered. Pete laughed and took a seat next to him. Mikey's stomach currently had butterflies flying round.

"It looks like we're pairing up for this project thing. You don't mind do you?" Pete spoke calmly.

"N-No I don't mind" Mikey stuttered but on the inside he was screaming like a child at the Disney store. Pete just smiled widely at Mikey and looked back down at his work to complete.

The bell rang and Mikey grabbed his books and slid his glasses back up his nose. Him and Pete didn't talk anymore but it didn't seem too awkward.

"Hey Mikey, do you want to come to mine or are we doing the project at your house?" He asked.

"Come to mine, I have a bunch of notes set at home" Mikey insisted.

"Okay here's my number, text me your house number and I'll see you at 5?" Pete said handing Mikey a slip of paper with his phone number doodled on it.

"Y-Yeah see you at 5" Mikey said and watched as Pete hurried off to his next lesson. To be honest Mikey couldn't wait as he always has a little crush on the smol person. I mean come on he was so smol!

And so were his legs.

~Time Skip to After School~

Mikey rushed home quickly so he could get changed ready for his 'study date' with Pete.

"No-" Mikey muttered as he pulled on yet another t-shirt. He examined himself in the mirror and checked his appearance over. He had to look perfect for Pete.

"Whoo okay, this one actually looks good" Mikey said.

"Mikey who are you talking to?" His brother Gerard shouted up the stairs, making Mikey jump.

"Why are you back so early?" Mikey shouted back.

"I got excluded for hitting a teacher but she deserved it!" Gerard said, walking into Mikey's room.
"And again I'm going to ask, who the fuck are you talking to?" He asked.

"Um- well Pete's coming to ours to uh- do this project thing with me" Mikey stuttered.

"Hang on is that that kid you want to fuck?" Gerard questioned.

"Uh- um" Mikey stumbled.

"It is oh my god I'm telling mom" Gerard teased.

"No please don't! I just-" Mikey was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"That's him ooooohh!" Gerard shouted.
"Don't worry I'll give you two some privacy, I'll be at Frank's" he finished grabbing his backpack whilst shoving some essentials into it.

"Thanks Gee I owe you" Mikey stated.

"Yeah you fucking do, but otherwise use protection" Gerard said and walked off with a smirk.

Mikey then walked downstairs to let Pete in and start 'studying'.

"Hi buddy" Pete said and gave him a brief hug.

"Hi-hi" Mikey stuttered and hugged him back, his cheeks already becoming flustered.
"My- uh notes are in my room-" Mikey was cut off by Gerard pushing him out the way.

"Hey hey hey PWeezy I'm Gerard but call me Gee, see you later little bro" he said before he took off out the door before grabbing keys. 'Must be going to Frank's' Mikey thought.

"D-Don't mind him he's just a dick" Mikey apologised to Pete who just laughed. They walked up the stairs to Mikey's room to begin the study session.

"So- um what do you wanna start with or base it off?" Mikey asked quietly, leading Pete over to his desk.

"Oh come on Mikey! I know you didn't really want to study" Pete stated out of the blue, walking slowly over to Mikey. He ran his fingers along his jawline, almost cutting his fingers because DAYUM that shit pointy!

"W-What?" Mikey stuttered.

"Let me show you what I had in mind.." Pete trailed off before kissing Mikey passionately. Mikey instantly kissed back, wrapping his arms around Pete's waist gently. Pete's hands were caressing his cheeks and tugging slightly at Mikey's hair.

"C-Can I tell you something?" Pete stuttered, breaking the silence.

"Yeah sure" Mikey answered, unsure of what was going to come.

Probably him.

"I-I'm actually really short, these are just stilts" Pete said whilst sitting down on the bed and taking off his legs. They were about 69cm long when he had no stilts.

"Holy shit!" Mikey said, shocked.

"I know, I'll just go if you think it's too weird..." Pete trailed off whilst looking down at the floor. But he was instantly cut off from words by Mikey's lips.

"Maybe we can make the most out of these spare legs" Mikey winked and took Pete's hands.

Which in reality Mikey was reaching down pretty far to meet Pete.

Pete then let go of Mikey's hand and ripped his trousers off with a massive grin on his face.

"Fuck me with my legs Mikey" Pete said seductively.

"O-Okay" Mikey stuttered but soon took one of Pete's legs and shoved it up his ass.

'From the shy, quiet boy who usually sits at the back of the class, to internal sex God in the bedroom faster than you can say John Cena' Pete thought whilst his leg far enough in him, with some tears escaping his eyes.

"Geesus Christ Mikey!" Pete squealed as a high pitched moan escaped his parted mouth.

Overall, Mikey thought this was the sexiest thing ever. He didn't really know why but the fact that Pete was so short after all made him laugh a little.

"What- ah are y-you laughing at?" Pete asked through breathy moans, still unable to get rid of the tears that stung his eyes. They were like waterfalls of salt water but pleasure-filled ones nonetheless.

"You. You're so short ha" Mikey said whilst pointing at him, making Pete go slightly scarlet.

"You're ask- oh god asking that n-now?!" Pete groaned as Mikey just held back laughs.

"Yes, though it's quite amusing to see you this short" Mikey answered giggling like a schoolgirl.

"I HAVE A FUCKING LEG SHOVED SO FAR UP MY ASS THAT I COULD DIE!" Pete screeched.

"I know, but it's still funny" Mikey sassed back, staring at Pete once again.

"Y'know it's like a massive dildo" Mikey said out of the blue and Pete just loled.

"I guess it is" Pete answered. "But can you take it out now?"

"Yes of corse" Mikey obligated and gripped it by the foot. He pulled it out quite swiftly and it was as if he'd just ripped a wax strip off of a hairy guys leg through the sound Pete made. Mikey then fell into instant laughter.

"Ow, my ass is sore!" Pete moaned.

"I'm not fuckin' done yet" Mikey stated and then ripped of his trousers like BAM legs for DAAAYYYYS bby YAAAS. He then pulled Pete over and lined up against his entrance.

And basically the bish bosh-frickle frackle-shling shlong happened and they all lived happily ever after, THE END

except for Pete who was very deformed after the bish bosh-frickle frackle-shling shlong and the leg.

rip Pete's leg 2k15

fin.