Netflix and Chill

//This isn't as intense as the last one GEESUS O_O but it's more fluffy and cute to try and recover from what you have just witnessed basically//

~Frerard Cuteness~

What Mikey didn't know was that when Gerard went over to Frank's house, they would always Netflix and Chill.

A lot.

Exactly every Saturday.

Even though it wasn't Saturday, Frank still wouldn't pass up the chance to 'chill' with Gerard. As Gerard began the relatively shortwalk to Frank's house, he thought about all Mikey had told him about Pete.

~Flashback~

Gerard was sitting through another one of Mikey's rants of 'how hot Pete Wentz was.'

It didn't seem that big of a problem but this was the 9th rant this week as it was only Tuesday. But the reason why he'd put up with Mikey's shit is because no one else would.

"So reasons why Pete should be president are.." Mikey trailed off pulling out a whiteboard with scribbled notes on it.

"Number 1; he's adorable!" Mikey finished.

"Mikes why does him 'being adorable' instantly make him able to be president?" Gerard asked.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and listen to how adorable he actually is, maybe you'll understand" Mikey snapped in response and turned back to the whiteboard.

"Mikey, I'm actually surprised to see you haven't made a shrine for him yet" Gerard half joked. Mikey blushed bright red and walked over to his messy shelf. He then pulled away a book that was propped up, before pointing towards the massive picture of Pete sat behind it. Gerard just sat on Mikey's bed with his mouth fully open.

"I fucking knew it!" Gerard stated and burst out laughing. Mikey blushed even brighter.

"Okay, okay I know I'm Pete trash number one anyway so let's get back to reasons why Pete should be president" Mikey began again. Gerard just sat back and listened to his bat-shit crazy brother talk nonstop about Pete Wentz. Or as Mikey called him, 'PWeezy.'

"Number 2; he's cute and smol but not as smol as a bean like Tyler Joseph, I mean let's be right" Mikey admitted. Gerard just smiled at the amount of nonsense coming from Mikey.

There were obsessed, pterodactyl-noised, screaming fangirls.

Then there was Mikey.

Not very different but one is a horny bastard and the other one is a fangirl.

"Number 3; he is a dank fucking meme" Mikey continued.

"Number 4; he is a mean lean fighting machine and everyone wants to fight him, even me" Gerard nodded as it was a very true statement.

I mean come on! Who doesn't want to fight Pete Wentz?

"And finally, number 5; I love him and he's such a sweet little dude with his short legs, sassy eyeliner and cute face" Mikey pointed out, making Gerard's heart melt a little at those words. He thought that after all, they would make a really cute couple.

"Hey Mikes, I hope you two do get together. You seemed too obsessed with him to not like you back. I know you're shy but it'll happen one day, I promise" Gerard said and Mikey gave him a big cheesy grin in return.

"Thanks Gee, for everything really. Well actually for listening to me in the first place rambling about this boy I first met in science class" Mikey responded.

"Come here you lover boy" Gerard said before tugging Mikey into a big hug, kissing his forehead lovingly and ruffling his hair.

"You really are a great brother Gee" Mikey said truthfully.