9

*Photos of Kash*

India POV

Just think about it you and your crush have known each other for years. You are good friends with him and you two are comfortable with each other's company. Then one day the guy, he looks you deep in the eyes and leaned in and he kisses you. How would you feel?

He kissed me, my lips were still tingling. I wanted to punch him for just walking out and I wanted to kiss him some more for saving my life. Well because I loved but ummmm yeah.

Looking over towards the couch I noticed my cell phone plugged into the charger. Paging the nurse I wait for her to come. Not to far behind her me aunt rushes in a panic.

"I'm okay guys I just want my phone." I say with a light fake laugh. I am not okay.

"Oh girl! I got so scared, here you go." With that she walked the nurse out and I got a text.

Money💸

Dear IME,
I have to leave the country for awhile. I don't know when I'll be back but I wish you the best baby girl. Sorry that I kissed you and stormed out it was a mistake....
Anyways get well soon.
💙Money

A mistake?
He said it was a mistake?
Why would he mistakingly kiss me?
Why the hell is he leaving the fucking country?
Why does he hate me so much?
Wiping my tear stained face I roll over and fall asleep.

I'm awakened by the buzzing of my cell phone.

KerBear
I hope your doing all right me and my little family will see you first time tomorrow! I love you MariePooh!😘😘😘💞💞💞

Smiling I read the other messages she sent when I was in my coma. Damn if only I would have went to Texas during baby Rogers arrival I wouldn't have got shot and I wouldn't be laying here along and depressed.

KerBear
Sorry I'm not there with you.😭😩 its breaking my heart. Please wake up! You have to I can't make it with out you. Your more than just my best friend, you are my sister! Please don't leave me, I just got my mom back I don't want to lose you.

The first message said. The rest were voice memos that said.

KerBear
Thinking of you. Praying for you. Gods got you baby girl. Kash won't leave your side. I tried to tell him you'd be okay when he returns but he just get upset and hangs up. I have to send a bodyguard to bring him clothes and food. He's the one who saved you. And to think that I went in labor right before our flight was about to take of the day before your performance. To be honest those 13 hours of labor pains and little cotton balls compared to how I feel right now. I love you India.

KerBear
I cry everyday all day waiting for your to reply to my messages. I miss you so much. Please wake up. I love you Marie.

I could hear her and CJ cry in the back ground to each one. There were hundred of ph tots and videos of him too. Wiping my tears I call Kerstin on FaceTime.

"Omg omg Chance here get him." I hear her crying in the background as the screen connects. Sure enough when she came on screen she was crying like a baby.
"Hi KerBear," I croak out smiling through my own tears.
"Thank you Lord!" She screams happily dancing around the room.
"Yes thank the Lord!" I say agreeing. Then she starts staring at me like a creep.
"What?" I ask checking my face.
"Where's Money?" She asks and I freeze up.

What do I tell her? Your big brother left me a few hours after I woke up? I mean it's not like we are in a relationship or anything.
"He-he," taking a deep breath I look away and tell her that he left.
"When is he coming back." She asks sitting down holding her lower back.
"Never..." I whisper out quickly pausing her so she wouldn't see my tears. After fixing my face I come back on the screen.
"Left me see my GodSon." I say excitedly but also changing the Subject. Never one to complain Ker calls Chance.
"Hey Marie!" He says just as excited to see me as Kerstin was, only he smiles and not cry.
"Hey bro. Now where the handsome little man?" I say waving back.
"Here he is," Chance says unwrapping CJ. Kerstin try's to take him but Chance bits her. Giggling at the two of them I think of my parents. Shaking the thought away I watch as Chance sits on a sofa and pulls Kerstin into his lap before placing CJ in her arms.
"You see the bs Marie? Like I can't hold my own child or something."
"Yes haha now let me see him!" Grabbing the camera Chance holds it over CJ.
"Girl he is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!" I scream smiling like a fat man on Thanksgiving evening.
"He is, with these grey eyes!"
"I need an order of two next please how much y'all want to make my two babies?"
"Kash ain't going for that." Chance says killing my vibe. Does he know something I don't know because what the hell Money got to do with anything? And I ask him just like that too with a confused expression.

"Aren't yall dating?" He ask freezing up after Kerstin slapped the back of his head.
"Oh my god no Chance for the billionth time. We are just friends." I say slapping my forehead.
"I can't tell. My bad Marie," he mumbles handing Kerstin the phone.

Rolling my eyes I ignore him and play with my god son who had woken up looking z

"What time will you guys be here?" I ask Kerstin after a few hours of chatting.
"Oh we landed here in Cali when I text you but visiting hours were over. So first thing in the morning." She replays playing with a grinning CJ.

"Okay see you in the morning. I love you guys. Goodnight. I'm so tired." I say yawning. The next day Kerstin comes and spends the entire day with me.

It's been almost three weeks since Money left and I haven't heard from him. I was getting out the hospital in two days; I was having some other issues so the kept my way longer than we thought. I was so ready to get back in the studio to record these new songs I've written. I still had to go the therapy every day but I could finally go record some music. Without contact with Money I felt as if something was missing. Pulling out my phone I send him a quick text.

I'm getting out in two days. I hope everything there is okay.
-Ime🍀

__________________________
What is going on?
What do you think??
Vote-Comment-Share
ARAYAIK