15

India

Money decided to blind fold me as we climbed into a limousine. So from there on I was blind to where we where going.

"So tell me where you gone take me," I ask sitting forward. There was no reason to look around since I had on blind fold.
"Now why would I do that?" Money asked rubbing his thumb across my knee.
"Because this blind fold got me nervous," I whine placing my hands together.
"We are going to be there in about twenty minutes." He says kissing my jaw.
"Okay, now gimme a real kiss." I say turning toward him. By the time he pulled back I was as breathless as could be. Lost in my thoughts I think of how he has been the only guy to be truly there for me. No matter what he was always there in my time of need. When my parents died I lived with his family for a while so I didn't have to change schools. I use to find a thousand dollars, a jungle juice and two bottles of water when I would go to school.  At first I thought it was Kerstin and their dad, but one night I saw him do it. Of course I faked like I was sleep. He stopped to kiss my forehead then his sisters. Before he left he looked at me then smiled and walked out. That next day after school we went to the mall then to the homeless shelter. That was my everyday routine, with MaKenzie and Kerstin. Smiling to myself I relax.

"What you over there smiling about?" Money asked me squeezing my leg.
"Just thinking about you putting that stuff in my backpack everyday." If I could see his face I know he would be shocked. I never told him I knew about it until now.
"How did you know it was me?" He mumbles out.

"After I caught you one night I use to just stay up to watch you do it. Playing sleep, til you left." I say biting my bottom lip.
"Damn," he sighed I wish I could see his damn face right now. This was probably his biggest kept secret.
"I am forever grateful and so are the homeless people we help get on their feet. I say turning my head to him.
"I'm speechless right now," Money says chuckling.
"Thank you Money." I say pouting my lips.

Kissing me roughly he groans,
"Your welcome Ime, but damn girl you just don't know."  I could hear the passion in his voice as his hand ran across my chin. Just as he ends his statement the car stops and there is a tap on the window. We were finally to our destination. I hear the door open and feel Money slid out. Taking my hand Money gently pulls me towards him before pulling me out the car into his arms.

Taking off the blind fold he kissed my lips before he started talking,
"India, I know I told you the same thing the other day but I love you. I plan on spending the rest of my life showing you just how much. As long as you'll have me." He says looking into my soul with those sexy brown eyes that I love so much. Nothing could wipe the smile off my face. Reaching up I pull his head down to mine and kiss him softly. The kiss was so gentle I started crying. I was starting to understand why he didn't want to just jump into bed. Pulling back I say,
"I love you too turkey, I'll have you as long as you let me stay."

Nodding his head he smiled and turned me around slowly. We were at the most beautiful house I'd ever screen. Actually we were at my dream house!

"You didn't!" I shout, whipping around to face him.
"I did." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm gone kill your sister! Why would she give you my house plans?" I say turning around again to face the house.
"I had to beg on my damn knees every time I seen her black ass. Then promise to tell you how I felt." He says leaning into me.
"I hate her right now oh my, can we go in? Is this your new house?" I asked leaning back into him.
"Yes, this is what I was talking about when I said my new house. But it's yours. " he says walking us towards the front door.
"I can't take- ," cutting me off, he starts talking.
"You don't have a choice. Now go look at your new place." He says pulling keys out of his pocket placing them into my hands.
"You said one, this is more than one gift." I say pouting my lips.
"Well since everyday is a gift with you I'm giving you the world. Now go before you get yourself in trouble." He says gesturing towards the locked front door. Smacking my lips I roll my eyes and walk towards the giant door. After exploring the house we came to a stop in the backyard there was a table set up.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you are?" Kash asked me as we finished up our dinner.
"Only a hundred time now," I say smiling at him from across the table.
"Well you look amazing, so make it a one hundred and one times." He says smiling as he eats his ribs. This man had a private chef there. Anything I wanted to eat was made right there within minutes. It wasn't hard since I pretty much ate the same things.

"Thank you Money." I say blushing as I sipped my wine.
"Your welcome Ime," Kash say with this look in his eyes.

"What's on your mind Kash?" I ask when he continues to look at me.
"Will you be my girl friend?" He says as his lips stretching into a smile. This nigga had to be kidding, I thought something was wrong. I mug him for a good five minutes before my face breaks into a smile.
"Ask me again in an hour."

________
Ooooop no she didn't.
These to are so petty lol!

ARAYAIK🥀