6

Xay POV

Six months later...

I just want my own

One for me
That's all I need
To be there for me and
cater to my needs
Hold me in your arms
Kiss me like ya miss me

I dream dream dream
Of all of these things
Living this life
And finding this love
You'll heal my broken heart
You'll show me love
You'll teach me how
To believe in love again

I dream dream dream
Of wonderful times
Wonderful people
Is this life mines
Will I be stronger
Will I be happy
Will I have my future

India sung as she moved her body to the beat as she caressed her body wiggling around on the bed as she laid there. It had been six months since our last lil encounter that wasn't strictly business. When I say the girl kept her fuckin word, she buried that motherfucker!

We been in the studio 24/7 recording new songs this was her first video shoot that was due to drop next week which was the first day of fall. Well it was fall for everyone else in the world but for us Californians it was still nice out so we were throwing a huge release party Friday to celebrate her. India Marie Edwards. Her single had hit number one on all of the charts within an hour of being released. Everybody fucked with her song even the celebrities which only helped it become way bigger than we thought it would be. Closing my eyes I listen to her silk voice go on. It relaxed my body hell even my mind. The girl had some serious talent.

India was no longer the chick I was messing around with, she was finally becoming the star she had always dreamed of being. She was becoming who she was meant to be. I was proud to say I helped her and also very satisfied with all the money she brought in. I couldn't believe it when she gave up her full time job at Prodigy to be in the studio everyday. Prodigy was everything to her but she risked it all for her music. Her youtube channel was now had a manager who I worked with to get better opportunities for India. India didn't have to worry about filming unless she felt like it. There was always someone recording her, at the end of each day her and her editor would sit down and upload. India was making guap off youtube but she didn't let that stop her dreams of becoming a great artist.

"Cut!" The video director yelled and India dropped her hands in annoyance.
"What now Zeiden?" She said frustrated.
"I need you to do more than rubbing your body be more sexy!" Zeiden yelled pulling his hair.
"Well I asked you to let me dance but no..." she snapped back, rolling off the bed in a sexy half fuzzy shirt and cute black high waisted panties that showed off her curves and lil slim thick legs. So much had happened within the last six months. She had changed her look. It wasn't hard for her career to take off when she had already been in the public eye with her very wealthy aunt,uncle , her YouTube channel, and billionaire friends.

India now had brown and blond hair a few tattoos and that ass was still fat as hell. Shawty was still fine as ever.
Nodding my head at Zeiden I agreed with India, if she didn't know how to do anything he said, I'm pretty positive that her dancing would please him and the video would be a huge success.

Grabbing my vibrating phone I dug around in my pocket for it.
"Hello."
"Hey daddy what you up to tonight?" I heard a female voice say. Stepping out of the room I walked down the hall and out the front door.
"What's up Kesha?" I ask instead of answering her question.

Kesha was this fine ass yellow bone with some huge ass titties, I met at the bar. She a lil RN and when she is free I make sure I'm available because she can suck a mean one. Her mouth have my ass in heaven almost.