10

India

"Lexie, I'm fine go home before that man come over here acting a fool again." I say giggling referring to her new boo who was very and I mean very protective and scared of her leaving him. He was finer than wine but he was so self-conscious it was funny. But no sooner had the words left my mouth there was a knock at the front door.

Running out the master bedroom Lexie falls over air and landing flat on her face as I crack up laughing. Quickly standing she runs off and u lay down. It had been a very long day and I was finally home after a long day of moving out of my private hospital room. Well actually the whole floor was mine thanks to Money who I still hadn't talked to. It wasn't normal to feel what I felt for him and after that kiss it's like everything times a hundred.

"Who knew that my heart could ever bruise
You see this scar here on my chest
I'm hurting and he don't even care..." I whisper out.

"Sippin' champagne while I'm in his bed
Standing here and I'm getting heated
Pour me up a drink I swear I need it
I think I'ma about
About to hurt somebody
Swear this man is begging me to leave him
Getting sick of being so mistreated
Another night without
Without his arms around me
Who knew that my heart could ever bruise
You see this scar here on my chest
I'm hurting and he don't even care

It's 4 AM and my lover won't answer
He's probably somewhere with a dancer
Sippin' champagne while I'm in his bed

It's 4 AM and I think I might lose it
This motherfucker thinking I'm stupid
He must have bumped his head
I only know it's 4 AM

I don't deserve this life
I'd make the perfect wife
And I know love's a sacrifice
But who's gonna sacrifice for me and give me all the time and..," I sing out crying my heart out for the first time in a few weeks.

Sighing I roll over only to be face to face with the one and only Money himself. Screaming I jump up causing slight discomfort to my wounds.

"Easy baby girl, I didn't mean to scare you. Lexie said you were up and to come in here." He said to me softly. Leaning over I lift my hand to his face, and I slap him as hard as I could. How dare he come here like everything is all good!

"I deserved that," he says softly looking straight into my soul with those warm honey brown eyes.

"I hate you." I whisper out rolling back over only to feel the bed dip and he wrapped himself around me like a vine.

"Get out of my bed Money..." I whispered as tears fell down my face onto my pillow.
"Why you crying Ime?" He asked softly caressing my side.
"You left me." I say breaking down.

"I-" he started to say but I cut him off.
"Money the one time I needed you. You just up and left the fucking country!" I yell trying to get out of his hold.
"I'm sorry I couldn't be here! I can't keep doing this to myself!"
"Doing what! Huh? What the fuck are you doing to yourself?" I scream at him.
"I fucking love your ass! Can't you see that!" He yelled at me letting me go and hopping out the bed.

"You love me as a friend not even a friend, but as your little sisters friend!" I yell sitting up on the bed to look at him as he started to pace the floor.

Money was silent for a whole thirty minutes before he looked up and spoke.
"No Ime, I mean I am in love with you." He whispered before walking out the bedroom.
Laying on my side I start crying why does he always have to walk out and leave?

I must have cried my self to sleep because I was awakened to the sound of a timer going off. Jumping out the bed I rush out the room only to run into a brick wall. Arms quickly wrap around my waist and I'm pulled into a muscular chest. With a sharp intake of air his cologne rushes into my nostrils and I calm down instantly.

"I thought you left." I breath resting my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him.
"No, I just went to get some air." He says lifting my head so we could make eye contact.
"Oh..," I reply biting my bottom lip.
"I'm not leaving you ever again." He whispers against my lips.
"I love you too." I say pulling his head down completely to mine connecting our lips.

After eating dinner I went to shower and then off to bed. I had to be in the studio in the morning. I was still gone sing the songs I'd written while in the hospital.

***

It felt so good waking up snuggled up against Money's chest. Placing a kiss

 on the Arabic tattoo over his heart

I roll out of bed. Replacing my body with a pillow. Turning on Pandora I got ready to go lay my new tracks and get back on the stage.

"No, Bitch! Why you let him in my house?" I yell at Lexie as I get dressed.
"Hoe he fine and that's bae so." Lexie says in a duh tone.
"Bitch you could have warned me! I was in my room crying like a little bitch!" I whine. Laughing she says sorry and I imagine her shrugging on the other side of the phone.

Just as I end the call Money wakes up quickly looking around the room before his eyes land on me.
"Good morning baby girl." He says with his deep rustic morning voice that made me cream my fresh panties.
"Good morning Money." I say blushing.

Getting out of bed he walks towards me with a very visible hard on. Snatching my eye up to meet his I blush at the smirk he was givin' me.
He was big, but then again he was mixed with a lot of stuff. Licking my lips I take in the site of his tan body and eight pack. The way his pajamas hung low on his hips. Everything about him just turned me on especially his damn hair.

Gently grabbing me up he whispered sweet nothings in my ear before smashing his lips against mine. All that replayed in my head was the last thing he said,
"I can't wait to wake up to you everyday Ime."

__________________________

ARAYAIK🥀