Travelling the world with a friend (Jae-ha x Yona)

(As per request, they are sort of platonic friends)

*********************

It was an particularly cold day, that day. Yona and her group were traveling the countryside, and set up camp in a forest near one of  the large cities. It was evident that they needed supplies, so Hak, Kija, Yun, and Zeno went to the town to buy supplies and left Shin-ah, Jae-ha, and Yona back at camp, to guard it.

Shin-ah was currently starting a campfire, and Jae-ha was rummaging through his belongings looking for something. Eventually he gave up and lunged at Shin-ah and tried to take Shin-ah's mask, while his attention was on the fire. However Shin-ah was too quick, and managed to dodge, causing Jae-ha to land in the dirt.

Meanwhile, Yona was bored out of her mind. She had practiced archery all day, and now she had nothing to do, so she sat under a tree and watched the clouds pass by. A little while later, she felt someone sit to her left and saw a tendril of green hair fly in front of her face.

She turned and saw none other that Jae-ha sitting next to her. He smiled and said "Hi Yona!! By the way you look absolutely beautiful today if I may add" and winked at her. Yona smiled back and said "Well......thank you Jae-ha, that's very nice of you to say that. So what are you doing?"

Jae-ha pulled out his erhu, (that long string instrument that he plays sometimes) and began to play, and responded "Right now I'm just enjoying the freedoms of life, and all the beauty of the world".

Yona watched him as he played. Jae-ha was actually very good at playing the erhu, and Yona loved to listen to him play. But the thing was, that she never heard of any of the songs that he ever played, all of them always seemed new. So Yona asked "Jae-ha, what are you going to do.........when this is all over?"

Jae-ha stopped playing for a moment, and said "Well, I have a shortened lifetime because of the dragon's blood in me, so I intend to travel the world, see new places, learn new music, and meet new women" with a smile "when I was with the Pirates, we traveled a lot and I got to learn many new pieces of music, wherever I went."

Yona smiled. It was nice to hear what Jae-ha wanted to do, but now came the question, that Yona herself wondered. "What did I want to do when this is over? Should I go back to the castle? Would I be happy just going back to the castle? Should I go travel and see the world first?" she wondered.

She turned to Jae-ha and said "Hey Jae-ha, I was just wondering........when we finish taking back my kingdom from Soo-won......would you mind......if I came with you? I promise I won't be a burden, and if you want to, I could pay you......but the thing is......I want to see the world too. Because once I am put back in charge of a kingdom, I won't be able to leave any more.........so could I come with you?"

Jae-ha sighed but said "Well, I never really was one that was able to ignore a request from a beautiful girl. Why not?" Yona smiled and kissed Jae-ha's cheek and said "thank you, it means a lot".

However unknown to Yona, she had caused the green-haired womanizer to both blush and smile to himself, before he went back to playing music again, so no one was ever the wiser.