Keeping our love a secret (Hak x Yona)

(Another request on what it would be like if they were secretly dating)

Everyone at camp knew Hak had a thing for Yona, it was just something that everyone knew. Hak made it so obvious. But what they didn't know was that Hak and Yona were actually secretly dating.Yona was good at keeping it secret.

It was easy for her to just act oblivious to his flirting, but Hak couldn't control himself. Every time, he saw her, his heart raced, and while he couldn't let anyone know she was his, he did his best to let everyone know that she belonged with him.

"But it was getting harder and harder nowadays" Hak thought to himself. "Jae-ha is close to figuring out the truth, he already figured out I have feelings for her, and I didn't even tell him that."

However what they didn't know was that Jae-ha already knew about the relationship. He loved to rub it in Hak's face every chance he got to. Unfortunately Hak usually hurt him afterwards.

"But today it would be especially hard. It's our three month anniversary, and how can I do anything special for her without anyone knowing. Why is this so complicated? I can't even ask anyone their advice because they might suspect something." Hak thought.

Hak wandered off to the woods to think by himself for a little while. As he walked he kept thinking over and over again, "what is something special I can do for the princess without letting everyone know we are actually dating?"

Meanwhile, little did he know, Yona was thinking about the same predicament. But unlike Hak, Yona could ask the other boys for advice, and they would only see it as her trying to be nice to Hak. Because unlike Hak, Yona was good at keeping her feelings secret, so no one knew that she was romantically in love with Hak, everyone thought that they were just friends, even though Hak clearly had a thing for her.

So she thought, and thought and thought. Eventually she had a brilliant idea, she remembered that at the castle, she would give him food, so even though it was their anniversary, she would give him food. After all, there really isn't anything else that he would appreciate as much as food.

Meanwhile, Hak had a brilliant idea as well, he remembered that Yona really loved that hairpiece that the stupid Soo-won had given her, so he decided to make her a new one, using his own two hands. So Hak went to work, and started fashioning a new hair piece. It would not be as intricate as the one she got from Soo-won, but he hoped she would appreciate it. Hak knew that she wouldn't expect it. Everyone knew he was a bit rough around the edges, but what they didn't know was that he was an excellent craftsman as well.

**********Three days later***********

It was finally the day of their anniversary. Yona had prepared an array of assorted fruits that she knew Hak liked, and Hak had fashioned a beautiful hair clip from some seashells. Sure, it wasn't as nice as the one from Soo-won, but it was beautiful in it's simplicity.

So secretly, while the rest of the gang was setting up camp, Hak and Yona went for a walk alone in the woods.

When they were far enough away from camp, Hak reached into his pocket and gave her the clip. At first, Yona slowly started reaching for it, but before she could take it from his hand, he had already secured it in her hair. So she felt where he put it, and even though she couldn't see it, she knew that it was fairly intricate, and he had put some time into it. So as a way of saying thank you, she gave him the pouch of fruits that she had hand picked from the market. Hak opened the bag, took a small look and then pulled Yona into a hug with his free hand.

And so the two ended the night with a hug and when they were sure that no one else could hear, they each whispered "I love you" to each other.