Going on to Round 3

Finally, the results you've all been waiting for! This round has been the toughest since there were so many talented stories as well as our problems with judges  but we survived and here are the results. I hope you understand that this was a very difficult decision to make and even if you didn't make it to round 3, remember you are  extremely talented. Like previously stated, this was a very hard decision to make. 

And now...the results.

MOVING ON TO ROUND 3:

Indigo Waves by @gunsandguitars

Glitch by @_justcloseyoureyes_

Swordplay by @KatharinaGerlach

Demon’s Paradise by @QDesjardin 

Stargazer by @Mandi_Pie

Dreamsnatcher by @IzabellaRose

Moonstruck by @Bribelle

Mad Alice by @AwkwardApricot 

Hunted by @GeorgiaKitty

Chasing Pavement by @KiaRoxUrSox

Adrian by @infinitywrite

The Alibi by @Reza_M

Ingenious Stars by @NoodleTiger

Fallen Queen by @MiriamFontayne

Histories of Rorn by @Gatokar 

TO ALL ROUND 3 PARTICIPANTS:

Like with the round 2, you will be required to write 15 more pages of your story and to have at least 35 pages. If you have already met or exceeded the page requirement, you don't need to worry. THE DEADLINE FOR ROUND 3 PAGE LIMIT IS JUNE 30, 2013.

This is also the round where you will be given three short story writing prompts to see how well you write outside your comfort zone. More information on this will be posted later. You will have a week for each writing prompt and there will be separate deadlines for this part of the contest. Again, we'll be posting more on this soon.

Congrats and good luck!