Five.

Cody's POV

I grabbed Dee's lunch tray and walked to his cell. Honestly every time I make my way to that fuming room my legs turn to noodles.

I knocked lightly at the door before unlocking it and walking inside. Daniel was laying on his bed with his arms behind his back. He looked really attractive even with his eyes closed.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled opening an eye.

"I-uh-umm- I brought you you're dinner." I told him.

"Why are you so afraid ?" He chuckled at me.

"It's just you umm." I felt really small.

"Let's play a game." He suggested smirking.

"What kind of game?" I asked confused.

"I ask make a statement about you, and if it's true you take a step closer to me, if it's false you take a start away." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Umm-okay." I gave in looking around the room.

"Your scared because you think I killed all those people." He stated. Slowly I took a small step forward. He looked down before he raised his head towards me again.

"You're a Virgin." Wait hat? He can asked that? That's not fair.

I took a step closer proud that I was still pure. A grin appeared on his face and he made instance, strong eye contact with me.

"You're scared of boys because they're filled with sin and poison they're the reason that young girls are corrupted." How does he -?

"Know all your beliefs ?" He asked finishing my sentence for me.

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

"I know everything." He smirked his eyes becoming darker, almost that black shade I saw before.

Why me god, why do I have to be the one to be played by the psychotic hot boy?

"I'm not psychotic." He growled

"Wait- I never called you psychotic ?" I was completely confused.

"Yes you did you called me- and I quote 'the hot psychotic boy." He smirked.

I have to leave.

"You're not going anywhere." He whispered "we haven't finished the game yet."

***

A/N I forgot that this had been in my drafts for like a week, I thought u already posted it but I guess not. Enjoy💖