Eight

Cody.

I sat at my desk bored. All I could think about was Dee or Daniel, whatever. I wanted to know exactly what he did to all those people but I have no idea how to find out. I refuse to ask him because he might get angry and act out and I think I'm gaining his trust but I want to know.

"What are you thinking about ?" Alyssa asked me.

"I want to know Why Daniel is here." I informed her.

"Then look it up, you have full access to his files, you are his carer after all." She smiled walking out of our office.

"Oh yeah." I'm such an idiot, why didn't I think about that.

I searched his name up in the system and bit my lip as my eyes scanned the different file names.

Motel murders;82927//72726//83727/92584k.
Family mothers murders;25846//5014/7382

There were so many more but honestly I was too scared to keep reading them. I hadn't even chosen a file, yet already it showed how vicious he was just by the amount of files that where there. He's a psychotic monster.

Dee.
Fucking bitch, she couldn't just keep out of it could she ? She had to read my files.

Psychotic monster. Her thoughts kept racing through my head. It felt like someone ripped out my lungs and stopped me from being able to breathe but at the same time I just wanted to go and rip out her throat.

Cody.
My eyes slowly scanned the sum up of the motel murders.  He would pick up girls in bars then take them to a motel just outside of the town he was at that weekend and kill them after having sex with them. Each time he would remove their pinky finger. No one knows why, he won't tell anybody but he did, every single one of them. Then before he left he would put them on some clothes so that they weren't exposed then leave. He would leave them on the bed of the shitty motel and go, he left to another town to get a different girl. Repeating the process a total of nine times.

I honestly don't know what to think. What am I doing taking care of a sick, psychopath like him ? I'm not doing this anymore. I can't. Those poor women, they all had lives ahead of them but couldn't live them ba cause of that bastard. 

I stood up from my seat and walked to the door. I swung it open seeing Dee staring at me.

"How did yo-" I was cut off from my question.

"A psychopath can do anything." He smirked. "I don't like all those mean things you thought about me." His eyes turned fully black. No white, no grey, no green. I frowned slightly noticing there was no more green, I really liked his eyes, and his lips.

"Stop thinking about me like that." He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I was confused.

"You're thinking good things. I don't like that, I'm gonna hurt you and I don't need that shit interrupting me." He growled walking closer.

He's going to hurt me.

"Yes." He smirked walking inside and shutting the door."think about how much pain I put all those girls in that I murdered in the motels." He pushed me against a wall. "When I watched the life drain from their eyes." A tear slid down my face. "When I took them from their families and just left them in some shitty motel." I cried as his hand gripped my neck. "Think about how you're crying right now is exactly the same as they were when they realised I wasn't the sweet misunderstood boy they thought I was, just like you did."

Just like I did.

***
This was such a shitty chapter. It its leading up to something soo...

Word count : 655.