hana

"Please please please deliver this to Jinhwan in YG!" My best friend Grace begged me while I was packing my suitcases before I left for Korea.

"Grace, don't be silly; how am i supposed to deliver a letter to someone with thousands of fans?"

"Just leave it at their building or something!! Pleeeease Bomee I will owe you one please please please!"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at her outbursts. "I'm pretty sure you owe me five hundred already," I replied while taking the letter from her hand and placing it in my suitcase.

"And this is why you're my best friend and I love you more than anyone! (other than Jinhwan of course) Do you have to leave Bomee why can't you just pursue your dreams in America? I'll miss you too much."

I sighed sadly. I hated lying to my best friend, but I just couldn't get the real reason I was moving to Korea out of my mouth. I enveloped her into a hug and squeezed her dearly. "I'll miss you too. You have to come visit me, please." This may be the last time i see you i thought to myself, holding back tears.

"Of course I'll come, baby! What am I supposed to do without you, anyways?" Grace replied brightly.

And so here I was, double checking the supposed YG building location on my phone at the subway station, trying to figure out the way to get there.