Chapter 1

hey so I wrote another book! nothing like the first one tho...and yes its really bad, I think but anyways enjoy.

________________________________

Chapter 1 - Getting Ready

Kailey's POV

"Now what am I supposed to do Jade?! I'm flipping out and I have nothing to wear!" I complained as I raided my closet, "calm down, I have the perfect thing for you" said Jade. She got up and went into the closet, "I have this big date with Jeydon and I'm already nervous so it better look good" I whined flopping onto the bed waiting, then Jade walked out with a gorgeous knee length coral coloured dress, matching black belt and flats. "Oh My God, it's perfect thank-you so much Jade, your the best!" I exclaimed, "I know I know. Now hurry up we only have 45 minutes to fix your hair and make-up before Jeydon gets here" replied a smiling yet stern Jade.

*30 minutes later*

"We're done! and 15 minutes left to spare. go look" Jade cheered. Wow was all I could think when I looked in the mirror she really did good, my red hair was curled and fell perfectly. My make-up? it went perfect with my chocolate brown eyes, baby pink eye shadow that faded into a light brown at the end of my eyes with white in the corner, small hint of light pink blush and a coraly pink colour for my lips. "WoW Jade you really are a genius when it comes to make-up!" I said in complete awe and excitement. "Thank! I knew you'd love it" Jade replied.

Jade's POV

Kailey really looked gorgeous, and I could tell she really meant her words. All of a sudden her big bright smile changed into a frown "what if he doesn't like it and un-falls in love with me? oh god I'm so nervous" Kailey said looking really nervous, this isn't good "don't worry he'll love you, he's already seen you at your worst, you guys have been dating for 3 years and bestfriend before that. C'mon lets go grab a quick snack before he arrives" I said trying to cheer her up while taking her hand and dragging her downstairs.

_______________________________

well that's it. hope you liked it. sorry it's kinda short but I got tired. thinkin bout updating every Monday or Tuesday. anyways don't forget to, Comment, Vote, and Follow. see ya!

-Taryn<3

Dedications

Jade - Dayna (follow her. DaynaDirectioner)

Kailey - Me

Jeydon - Jeydon Wale

**the titles kinda temporary I just wanted to post. comment some

good title ideas to help out please? thanks