Chapter 10

so obviously I changed the cover. sorry I took so long to update.

_______________________________

Jeydon's POV

About an hour of driving we made it to the airport, "alright lets go" gram said, "it's okay I can go by myself. just wait here and I'll come tell I if I got a ticket" I told her trying to sound polite "no. I'm coming with you, I wanna see my other gran-baby and make sure Kailey is okay" apparently were both going home, I didn't argue with her because its pointless gram always has to have it her way. We were at the desk "uhh do you have any flights to Brockville, Ontario tonight or early tomorrow?" I asked the woman who works there "hold on...there's 3 seats left on the plane, and the flights in 4 hours. would you like that?" I could tell she was trying to sound pleasant for it being 1 in the morning, omg I hope Kailey is okay, I'm pretty sure she's not hurt but the trama...oh my gosh "that's perfect!" my gram's voice chirped in brining me back, I must've been thinking too long. We got our tickets and went through security which surprisingly there was a good amount of people so that took a good hour. By the time we went through security, stopped at Starbucks for a snack, and found our gate we only had like 2 hours of waiting left. I decided to call Kyle and let him know we're both coming home.

Kyle's POV

*bzzz*bzzz**bzzz* my phone woke me up, I checked the caller ID 'Jey' "hello?" I answered "hey. me and gram are getting on a plane in 2 hours to come home. she wants to see you and I gotta come back for Kailey" Jeydon sounded kinda nervous and a little or a lot stressed, "okay, look sorry but if you don't mind I need to go back to bed" I'm really tired "you can't" he said "why?" I tried replying not so pissed off "because...mmm never mind. bye" then he hung up, what's wrong with him. Then again his fiancé did get knocked out, kidnapped, almost raped, is probably traumatized, and is now being held in the hospital until she recovers, so maybe I shouldn't be so "rude" to him, whatever, but I really should get some sleep.

Jade's POV

This is terrible, oh poor Kailey. She gt knocked out than as soon as she came back almost raped. I feel bad for her and now she's stuck in te hospital until she is recovered cuz apparently she suffered trama. Man I hope Jeydons okay, he must know by now, this must kill him like it's his fiancé. He probably feels like me

when Kyle was put into a coma but 10 timez worse, idk but all Kailey has been doing is sleeping, she won't wake up. But I really don't blame her. I think I'll go visit Kyle then go home,

***

he's sleeping to, I guess it's just home then. I went downstairs and got in my car then drove away to go home.

_________________________________

but school started again and I guess I'm gonna just stay with a "update whenever" schedule, I'll try atleast once sometime during the week, maybe not idk.

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Taryn